the Rift

[PRIVATE] one of these things does not belong;

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
AITHNIEL

Aithniel hated the fact that she was crying. She hated the tears. She hated the weakness. She that she was unable to stand and listen to that creep, Zikar, and defend herself with rationality and words. Why? Because she was afraid that he just might be right. Did her wings have to go? Was this just the beginning of turning into the monsters he had been talking about? Her chest ached in a strange way, feeling attached to her body as it was but not wanting to disappoint Rikyn.

So, she ran, not knowing where or why, but she knew she needed to talk to Illynx. Maybe... hopefully... this creep was just being a creep. Aithniel prayed that Illynx would tell her that she was fine the way she was, that her wings could stay, and that maybe, one day, her wings could even be an asset. But, she knew her prayers would fall on dead ears. What god was out there for a freak like her? Not even the God of Time paid her any mind.

Rikyn's voice broke through the fearful fog, and she looked up, hitching in a deep breath as he ran after. She slowed to a stop, knowing that she could trust Rikyn and not wanting to be alone. Aithniel hitched in a few breaths, oxygen running short between sobs and sprinting. Finally, she smashed her head into his shoulder with the need to know that he was there and there for her. The hybrid gasped in a breath.

"He... he.. -hic- hee said that I was going to be a monster..." she moaned. "That my wings nee-eed to be c-cut off!" The wailing noise from her throat was small and pathetic, and when she finally saw Illynx, her heart froze. Aithniel pulled away from her brother and tried to be brave, but the twisted face she wore was evidence of the fact that the littlest pin drop would send her into insecure pieces again.

"I... Am I am monster?" she asked the mare. "Do... do I need to have my w-wings removed?"

Image Credit

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
one of these things does not belong; - by Illynx - 07-25-2014, 12:18 PM
RE: one of these things does not belong; - by Aithniel - 07-25-2014, 03:27 PM