the Rift

an ember in the ice; [ open spar ]

Frost Fyre Posts: 198
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 6 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Altair :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast prissy

A blotch of ebony painted upon a canvas of white, moving with dignified strides, long, slender supports moving with head high. Grace in each step, carrying forth a body of slender elegance, crafted with perfect curvature and noble, high steps. Features of royalty painted perfectly upon a face of purity, gems of an earthen green placed in a perfect spot with a crystalline sword upon a delicately crafted brow. Thin, slender whip lashes about, sweeping up permafrost. Breezing through the Basin with ashen mane sweeping over sloping shoulders, tassels tossed in the wind, cloven hooves kicking up pure snow that falls back to the ground.

Another bay bodice is spotted in the snowy plains, a call of a queen ringing out through the valley. Milk chocolate auds flicker to hear the call, gait quickening to reach the golden woman upon the grass. In response to the GildedBlade’s challenge, swift movements bring ebony body to the gold-legged mare. "I am here, m’lady. however I seek teachings rather than challenges." Soft, monotone words tainted with fear fall gently from her darkened lips. Moving forward to meet the Lady, she stands before this woman in gold, her ashen companion at her side with silver almonds narrowed towards the ebony warrior.

She prepared herself for the GildedBlade’s attacks, heart going from a slow, steady beat to a quick, irregular pulse. Having never fought before, the ebony fem was nervous, as fights were thought to be foolish. Somewhere there’s a nudge, a small boost of confidence as the long legged elken childe whispers that it will be okay, not to fret about it. Offering a loose, twisted smile that does not reflect through jaded eyes, she takes a hesitant step to the side.
"Speech."
attack; 0/3
words; 333
ooc; the posts will get better when they actually start fighting i swear ; _ ;

FROST FYRE
Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change.

image credits
Dawn is coming
open your eyes

Messages In This Thread
an ember in the ice; [ open spar ] - by Illynx - 07-25-2014, 01:48 PM
RE: an ember in the ice; [ open spar ] - by Frost Fyre - 08-07-2014, 11:28 AM