the Rift

[OPEN] cloud dancing; [ caela insula announcement ]

Illynx the GildedBlade Posts: 413
Hidden Account atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 13 HP: 67.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kyst :: Common Griffon :: Zapping Jab Bunnie
Illynx
The Lady returned from the Sky Island with only her griffon along her shoulders and no dark coated prince; something in the air of the land had eluded to the notion that her son would be safe up there, protected from evil by the close eye of the Gods as were all who set foot on the land above land, and he had not wanted to return home yet, still captured by the simple peace and beauty of the place. Still, she does not dally in her return to the Basin, loathe to leave him alone for long though she figures he is well capable of handling himself for half of a day, especially with the watchful eye of the Edge so near to him.

For all their faults, the peaceful wood dwellers were the sort you could trust alone with your children. The most that they would do would be to weave false, foolish tales of the wrongs of his dam and her people, stories about equality and respect for the species. She could easily unravel such trivial nonsense with her stories of truth.

She canters into the mountain hold with a veneer of sweat glossing the parts of her chocolate coat that are revealed from beneath her armor, dark hair streaming behind her as she moves to the center most region of the land from which the last meeting had been held. Drawing her athletic form to a halt of swaying black locks and dislodged, flying bits of sod and grass, she calls out with a loud whinny to her herd mates and waits for them to begin to arrive before discussing what she had called them to her for.

"A great place of magic and splendorous beauty has risen above the Veins of the Gods," she explains, "in the heart of it all lie four tents, clearly denoted for each of the herds, a clear enough sign to me that we are meant to journey upwards. I will be returning there in an hour’s time, any and all are welcome to accompany me on the journey, though I request several of you remain to guard the mountain in our absence."

if I only could make a deal with God.
Magic/assault allowed to be used on Illynx at any time, in so far as it does not kill or seriously maim her without my permission.