the Rift

[OPEN] The terrors of withdrawal

Beowulf Posts: 48
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18Hh :: 8 winters HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Mykah :: Canadian Lynx :: None Eaglecry
BEOWULF
"Lonely? I don't know. They tell me this is cold. I don't know what cold is, because I don't freeze"
</style>

The Beast could no longer take anymore of this heat. His thick coat was too much when the snow seemed to have vanished from the land. Even so, as he stuck to the shadows, the Beasts coat was slick with salty excretion. Mykah had vanished into the woods, mostly likely hunting the small birds and prey animals that had ventured into the comfort of the shade.
The lone ranger lumbered on in the search of water. To bathe and cool off in. Though others potentially would have the same idea. Perhaps it was time he got to know more around these lands. made some acquaintances and frienemies. The man had been her too long now to not have any more than one friend. Though was she really a friend when she was long gone? Perhaps it meant that he too needed to move one with his life, progress further into adulthood and get out into the world. For if he were to gain further knowledge of this land, He would need to make the right friends.

The sounds of water displacement caught at the Stags attention. One, water was close by and two. another lay at hand. This was his chance to mingle. As much as his gut told him otherwise, He went on wards, towards the sounds and fragrance of fresh running water, Burning his nostrils like hot ash. From living all his life in frozen tundra, fresh running water was like a miracle to him;Though not uncommon. On the freak summer days, the sun could just get warm enough to make the seas warm and the ice caps melted. But this only came round ever so often. In his six years of life, the Beast had not yet witnessed such an occurrence.
So when the scents entered his nostrils, a small part inside of him tingled.

It didn't take the hulking mass of a unicorn, too long to reach the water. A smile immediately spring to his face, a joy spreading through his veins like a drug. The man had become a child again. Ignoring the fact that some other was there. His coat not unlike his. Perhaps just a few shades lighter and more grey than blue.
The man nicker lightly and for once , he ran; yes the heavy beast cantered; through the water he went, the sheer size of him caused water to spray out in almost all directions.

"Speech"
"Mykah Speech"

[Image: beoicon_by_eagle_cry_designs-da14rlt.png][Image: 53377b251b35e]
*Please tag me in all posts. *Permission granted to cause bodily harm, use magic ect upon me. With the exception of death

Messages In This Thread
The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 12:38 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:14 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 01:26 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 02:01 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Beowulf - 07-26-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: The terrors of withdrawal - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 03:43 PM