the Rift

Come dance with me ´´

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

He was a vagabond at heart, a true man of the road, the hills, the mountains and the wide expanse. It simply wasn't in him to remain in one place for very long - if he tried he found himself feeling trapped, downtrodden and depressed within mere days. Duty was a heavy burden and Lace was much too eager to carry it. In the process he had entrapped himself within imagined confines, believing that he had to stay still in order to live up to the expectations of others. Perhaps he felt a little guilty for leaving the Throat as soon as he had gotten there. The notion that he ought to remain in the scorching desert just because he was working there lingered somewhere at the back of his mind, but seeing as he hadn't agreed to stay in the herd, did he really owe them anything? As his companion so slyly remarked when he stole across the borders and ran off across the grasslands, he was still outcast, still unbound, still free to do as he pleased.

It hadn't been planned to go as far north as he had done, though the oddly colored stallion had to admit that he rather enjoyed the forests of the Threshold. Once he had roamed these woods in search for new recruits to swell the ranks of the Qian, as he had once stalked the forests of another Gateway in a land not so far from this one. Then he had sighed whenever it fell upon him to make the journey and save the strangers and the strays from the dangers of wild beasts, other horses and their own folly; now, when naught but his own whim brought him there he rather looked forward to the prospect of meeting a stranger or two.

Little had he expected to run across one face to face as he padded on inky hooves down a well-worn path. The silvery grullo paused in his step as the frame of a young mare came into view up ahead, his head rising with a surprised jerk. Nostrils flaring to take in her sent he let out a soft wicker to let her know that he was there - he wasn't really into scaring ladies - then approached with a pleasant smile lingering on the lips.

"Good day to you, miss" he greeted cheerfully and bobbed the head politely, so that the pale mane whipped and danced around his steely frame.

x - x
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 05:16 PM