the Rift

Come dance with me ´´

Mizarie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Mizarie

Though I had been following an obviously well traversed trail I really was taken by surprise when another's presence was made clear with a friendly whinny. My dark eyes darted to the side as I turned my body to face the silvery grullo, his creamy mane danced upon his neck as he made his way towards her, bobbing his head pleasantly as he closed the gap.
I watched him somewhat uncertain at first, the way my ears pivoted back and forth and then forth and back again were a sure sign I was not accustomed to these lands, but when his friendly tone danced from his maw I relaxed, the muscles I hadn't realized I was tensing relaxing beneath the bay hairs of my body. I offered him a smile in return to his and nickered softly in return, I studied him and his odd marking for a brief second and then decided that my silence would not go unnoticed.
"Hello" I greeted in my soft, shy tone. I knew by now that this stallion could guess I was a quiet being, one that was not accustomed to talking that often. Despite growing up in a fairly large herd I never had been the talking type, I always preferred exploring the forests and woods we made our home as we traveled nonstop across the lands. It wasn't that our herd couldn't obtain any lands, for if we had wanted we could have challenged and chased off any herd if we so pleased, but we rathered life on the move, following the seasons as they touched each body of trees.
I found myself lost in thought suddenly, and shook my self out of the trail of memories I was going down and focused instead of the grullo stallion who stood in front of me, he seemed kind enough and his greeting had by far been a lot more open than my own.
"Sorry, I just uh.." I trailed off, and glanced down, now I was just making a fool of myself, my brow furrowed at my silliness and I rose my head up again, you're making a fool out of yourself! I thought to myself.
"I'm Mizarie" I finally greeted -after what felt like an age- in a pleasant tone, still the soft shyness lingered in my words.

Sometimes when you win, you lose..
Image Credit| Table by Sevin

Messages In This Thread
Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-27-2014, 05:51 AM