the Rift

Come dance with me ´´

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

My, wasn't she shy. It was rather endearing to see her consider the offer so seriously. Lace felt that he was grinning rather stupidly at her, but the smile simply wouldn't fade from his face. Not that he minded that of course, it was just that he felt afraid that the expression might freeze like this, leaving him forever with the appearance of a smirking idiot.

The lass seemed quite undecided, and he was just about to add something when quiet footfalls against the needled ground drew his attention away. Turning, he found himself looking at a stunningly pretty equine that was undoubtedly female; it was written over every smooth, voluptuous line and curve of her bodice, and in the softness of her voice as she introduced herself and informed of her allegiances. Lace, who from the careful, almost cautious placement of dainty hooves and pallid eyes had thought the mare to be, if not blind than at least poor of vision, started to question that assumption as she looked between himself and Mizarie. For all that he knew she could see them both just fine - it was quite the mystery, and he found it hard to look away from the pale creature as he returned to the comparatively plain newcomer.

Seeing her cautiously eying Rasta made him snap out of his reveries however. Lace gave her a long, reassuring look before inclining his neck in greeting, drawing a high arch with his thick, silvery crest. "I am Lace" he repeated as the palomino requested their names, "and this is Mizarie, newly arrived from what I can tell." There was a slight question hidden in the statement, he threw the bay lady a quick glance for confirmation before continuing. "I was offering to take her to a herd myself a moment ago; though, you don't have to feel pressured into following either of us" he added, the smile finally fading from his sooted moth and his expression turning somewhat serious - but the warm kindness of his eyes remaining still. "No one would think lesser of you should you prefer to explore these lands on your own. If you walk for a day or two to the south and west of here you will find a vast meadow with plenty of grass and water that can accommodate most; I would be wary of strangers there however, for all manner of beasts gather there. There are more creatures than horses living in Helovia."

He broke off and looked between the mares, feeling slightly curious about what Mizarie would choose to do. It wasn't an easy choice to make - he'd had to face it many a time himself, and chosen both to follow and to walk his own path... both had led him to interesting places indeed.

"If you wish, I could take you to the Throat" he said thoughtfully after a while, flicking the tail lazily after a couple of flies. "Its a bit warm and dry, but the herd is nice and welcoming; and frankly they could use an increase in numbers. But, as I said" he finished with a quick grin towards the shy lass, "it's entirely up to you."

x - x
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 05:16 PM