the Rift

Come dance with me ´´

Mizarie Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Mizarie

I watched them carefully, still undecided if they were to be trusted or not. Eventually I relaxed a little more when the golden mare appeared to show no threat and I listened as they suggested place to go. If you walk for a day or two to the south and west of here you will find a vast meadow with plenty of grass and water that can accommodate most. My thoughts lingered on the worse Lace had spoken, barely taking in the rest of his sentence. Though the promise of water to quench my thirst was something I would not say no to, I did not like the sound of an open area that would be crawling with life. I preferred my forests and woods, the comfort of the trees always was where I felt safest, sneaking through the undergrowth ever so carefully, well as careful as I could move at least.
I felt eyes on me and tried to smile politely at both, but I was a bit unsure if it came off as a "help me" sort of smile or a pleasant one. I kicked myself in my thoughts, I hated not being comfortable around strangers, I was brave yes, but when it came to other equine species that I did not know I could fool anyone as the quietest and most insecure mare out there. It was indeed at times like these I sometimes wished that the herd I was born into had welcomed the sight of strangers and not tried to hide themselves from the world by forever moving through the various bodies of trees that dotted the lands I used to call home.

"Is there any water near some trees? I'd love to live in the forest if there is one, if not I'd like to explore all the options if that is not being too spoilt" I asked eventually, my voice still soft but this time held a steady tone, I was determined to come off as a lot more confident, I did not want these horses to see me as a weakling that was unable to look out for myself.

OOC; That is very much fine!
Sometimes when you win, you lose..
Image Credit| Table by Sevin

Messages In This Thread
Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 05:04 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 05:16 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 06:18 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 08:19 PM