the Rift

Come dance with me ´´

Lace the Silverthorn Posts: 459
Deceased atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 14 HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Fajira :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath Chan

He waited without impatience as Mizarie considered the offers, swatting his long tail to rid the gold-dusted flanks of flies. Rather more at ease than the bay, Lace had settled in and looked very comfortable where he stood on the path, the weight shifted to one side and hips cocked in a steep angle so that one of the rear hooves rested with only the very tip towards the pine-strewn ground.

When eventually she asked a question, the silver-hued stag considered her for a moment, then sneaked a sideways glance at Rasta. There was indeed such a place, though it wasn't located in a place that would let either of them show Mizarie the way without going out of their own to do so. Lace might not originally have had anything against running around all of Helovia to show newcomers around, but the thought of the Edge still hurt him, he had taken to give his former, wood-clad home a wide berth just so that he wouldn't have to face any old friends and explain just why he hadn't come back to them.

He hesitated, shifted the weight back and forth between his feet for a moment. Then Lace sighed and nodded, the smile that returned as he focused on the new mare looking ever so slightly weary. "You should go to the World's Edge" he instructed and glanced over to the pale golden lady to see if she agreed. "It is a region of deep, mist-veiled forests perched atop steep, white cliffs just by the sea, protected by the grace of the Moon. A herd reside there called the Qian - they would be more than happy to assist you as long as your heart is open and your mind willing."

The expression on his face shifted, a wistful look ghosting over the handsome features as he described the place. "I used to live there - the horses are very kind and helpful and give aid to anyone who asks for it. Just walk straight westwards from here until you can smell the sea - salt and brine and seaweed - and by then you should be able to see the forest and fragments of a glass wall. Stop by the borders and announce your presence, and when someone comes to greet you, you should ask for the leaders; tell them that the Silverthorn sent you, and I trust that they will let you in."

He supposed he ought to offer taking her there, or at least accompany her part of the way - but the words just wouldn't slip past his tongue. Maybe Rasta would offer, or Mizarie could go the way herself - it wasn't too far, only a few days travel. The grullo realized that he was trying to save himself a discomfort, but try as he might he couldn't make himself feel too bad about it. This girl was strong and capable despite her shy nature - she would be fine even without him.

@[Rasta]
x - x
BronzeHalo.deviantart.com
♦ Permission granted to use magic and violence on Lace and Fajira
♦ Only tag in new threads, spars and if it's urgent
The Store | The Warden

Messages In This Thread
Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 03:46 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:07 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Mizarie - 07-26-2014, 04:34 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Lace - 07-26-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Come dance with me ´´ - by Rasta - 07-26-2014, 05:04 PM