the Rift

[OPEN] Some nights I'll still dream of you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I wandered around aimlessly, my body sore and beaten from the Veins of the Gods spiders. My usually pristine coat tainted and tattered with blood, cuts, boils, and I am overall very sore. I had sought the gods with my mate, but instead of coming, they stuck horse-eating spiders on Destry and I. Thus, my bitterness towards the gods increases. Perhaps I need to visit the gods with Cera. He seems to always see them, as for me... The gods can only be seen in glimpses. Those glimpses vanish quickly, though. Leaving me in the cold darkness.

The heat today is unbearable, so I search around, seeking shade. I notice a black horse wandering around, most likely looking for shade, too. We both notice the tree that offers little shade. Simultaneously, we head towards it. He reaches the tree first, and I know if there is not enough shade for the two of us, I will have to continue my search for shade. By the time I reach the tree, the colt is laying down (presumably asleep?). My coat is drenched in sweet, making my look a rather unappealing (in my eyes) shade of pink. The flies are unbearable, and it seems my tail doesn't do much to keep them off of my wounds.

As I see the colt fall asleep, I slip into the shade next to him, finding sudden relief. I glance towards him and wonder if he'll wake up, see my wounds, and freak out. Will he think I'm a wraith? Surely he can't think I'm attractive with boils, bald-spots, cuts and more. I look at him, and I feel very insecure, suddenly. He looks like the type of boy (stallion?) to be overly confidence and kind of a douche. One of my ears slips backwards as I ponder leaving. Should I stay or should I go?

ooc:; I made it so it took place after this thread: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=15056 if you don't want it like this, feel free to tell me and I can edit! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Sacre - 07-28-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Aurelia - 08-01-2014, 05:27 PM