the Rift

[OPEN] Some nights I'll still dream of you

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Dear fellow traveller,
under the moon

Sleep came slowly, tugging at his drooping eyelids and dragging his head slowly downwards. A rear hoof unconsciously lifted up from its standing position to lazily rest against the sandy earth. All in all, Sacre felt peace and lethargy settle over him, dreamworld calling him into another time and space away from the reality of this world. The boy had almost nodded off completely when his ears twitched to a sound and the heat of another nearby sparked his senses to groggily return to the present. He hadn't quite registered enough for his heart to panic yet as his blue eyes turned on the mare whom was side by side with himself. Through bleary eyes she looked like a smudge of white and gold darkened by the night, it was only as he began to focus and awaken properly that the boy noticed the injuries that marred her fur.

Lids flung back to reveal startled eyes as finally his heart reacted, skipping a beat and jumping to his throat, he quickly sidled to one side and smacked his barrel against the tree. Sacre winced visibly and mouthed the word ow with a grimace. Where on earth had she come from?! Another noise made him jump again (though not quite so dramatically this time) as a familiar bark sounded the arrival of a flurry of dark paws and orange fur. Inari had arrived back, mouse in mouth and headed straight to his friend's side, eyeing the mare with a mixture of concern and suspicion.

Sacre, on the other hand, was peering at her. She was white and dappled in gold, wings strapped to her side and a feather tied into her porcelain mane. Her body was littered with nasty looking wounds and physical scars that made his youthful face twist in sadness and disquiet. Her whole appearance made her look like some war weary soldier, returning with more than she bargained for from a hell like battle. What on earth had happened?! The Sleuth cleared his voice shakily and quietly tried to get her attention, hoping she hadn't fallen asleep on him. "Um, miss? Excuse me" he leaned in gently. "Do you need a healer?" Stupid question really, but Sacre didn't know what else to do, nor where Tandavi would be at a time like this.

@[Aurelia]

image by strideroo

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Sacre - 07-28-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Sacre - 08-15-2014, 04:08 PM