the Rift

[OPEN] Some nights I'll still dream of you

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Suddenly, the boy is very much awake. I startle as he does. In a quick motion, he has awoken, has jumped away from me, and has hit the tree. I snort softly, and giggle a little as a fox comes (maybe companion?) "Do you need a healer?" He is sweet at least, asking if I need a healer. "No, dear. I don't need a healer, just some rest. I'm sorry to have spooked you." Her eyes look over his body. He's a black thing, with a young face. There is a red spot on his flank, but blood wouldn't be that bright on a dark coat, so I don't worry. The fox that has joined also seems young. He or she carries a rat in it's jaw. Where did it find that? What else can it find? Shilva could have probably caught a mouse, but this is a baby fox. Are foxes natural born hunters? Could Shilva have been so skilled?

"I am Aurelia. Who might you be?" I ask him politely, caring to know the boy's name. Is he just visiting the Dragon's throat also? "And you?" I giggle as I look at the fox. So cute! Though I seem perfectly happy, my body stings and burns and my heart longs for Shilva. My facade of happiness stays up, however. I do not need anyone's pity. I am not seriously hurt, just slightly broken. Maybe cracked, but I'm not shattered, despite what everyone thinks. I am healthy enough. No need for healers and medics, but maybe Destry needs it? Is she more hurt than me? Where is she? Have I lost her love already? Did she find out I'm crazy? Oh, Destry.. Where are you, love?

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Sacre - 07-28-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Some nights I'll still dream of you - by Aurelia - 09-07-2014, 09:29 AM