the Rift

[PRIVATE] edge of the world

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
Sacre;
Hesitation, guilt, insecurity and even sadness threatened to topple the colt from his happy heights. So much so that his usual welcoming smile cracked at the edges and his eyes became tight with worry, a whirlwind of emotions robbed him of complete composure. There was a sick feeling at the pit of his stomach, the kind one only feels when they think they may have hurt someone who was incredibly important to them. Sacre had always been a ball of energy, quick to smile and even quicker to say friend. He loved deeply and cared a great amount, a trait learned from doting on his twin brother for so long. The words had already left his mouth, there was no running away from her now and Sacre did his best to prepare himself for what she might say. Thinking back to his own behaviour, he wouldn't blame Tandavi if she shouted at him or even if she screamed at him. Just as long as she said something, anything! Even if it was hatred, he would try win her back. Even if it was tears, he would make her smile again. Nothing... He wasn't sure he could deal with nothing.

The wait, though short, felt like a life time.

Flying. She'd been flying. Sacre blinked at her and made a comedic attempt to blatantly look at her sides for the sign of feathered wings. Confusion and a crooked smile formed on his face as the colt used humour to temporarily cover the anxiety he felt. Did she mean the clouds that took them to the island? Or could she actually... Fly. Sacre shook his head in awe of the thought, contrary to everything his family stood for, the stained child had always thought it a wonderful ability. Though his cloven hooves quite liked the safety of the ground. "Flying?" The Sleuth cast his gaze to the floating clouds with a whimsical sigh "I wish I could fly. The world seems beautiful from up here" he commented softly.

In their short conversation not once had the fire touched filly looked at him. It did nothing for the sick feeling, perhaps she didn't want him here, maybe she didn't want to talk to him at all. Was even looking at him was painful for her? Panic rose and the dark youth tried hard to force his feet to be still, to not march up to her face and demand she forgive him. Look at me, please, look at me he repeated to himself over and over. Inari made no move to comfort his nervous wreck of a friend, the fox was far more interested in the rather large pile of food calling his name with Natraj's daring gaze challenging him. The one tailed vulpine took his chance and, with a quick swipe with his mouth, attempted to take a cherry near the top of the towering assortment of grub. His little heart thundering with excitement and his belly growling at the mouth watering prospect.

Tandavi's final words drifted over the ears of Inari, but latched onto the black lobes of Sacre, who was taken aback in shock. Sorry? Whatever for?! No, no, this was almost worse than silence. She hadn't acted idiotically in front of a complete stranger and disregarded all feelings of those around him. Tandavi hadn't caused the gaping rift that now divided them! "Why? Why? It's me who should apologize." His voice trembled with sincere apology echoed by his rattling nerves. "I'm sorry Tandavi. I'm sorry for creating this distance between us, I'm sorry for not being strong enough... I'm sorry if I hurt you." He sobbed the words to her, praying for forgiveness as his vibrant blue gaze sought her captivatingly shrouded eyes.

[sososo sorry for making you wait charks!! <3]
@[Tandavi]
quotey quote quote can go here;
kaydeniro & larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
edge of the world - by Tandavi - 07-29-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: edge of the world - by Sacre - 08-01-2014, 04:47 PM
RE: edge of the world - by Tandavi - 08-01-2014, 11:07 PM