[OPEN] ACHTUNG!!

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

CHEVEYO
I'll follow you down while we're passing through space
I don't care if we fall from grace

Another night void of sleep had left me nearly bored to tears as I wandered aimlessly through the lands of the Edge, hoping to run into the Constrictor during one of those midnight patrols so I could just join up with her. Hopefully no questions would come of that, but I knew better than to think that she would find my sudden appearance at such an odd time something that didn't need to be questioned. My chestnut harks swiveled restlessly on my whitewashed skull as my yellow painted hooves struck out at the ever rolling mist.
It was almost entertaining to watch how the thick mist would swirl away to momentarily offer a view of the lush grass that grew beneath it before moving back to wrap around your limb once more. But my foolish absentmindless-ness was quickly subdued by the sound of a ruckus at the border. Orchid pools widened as my white splashed limbs stretched out from beneath me in longer strides, carrrying me towards the sounds at more of a canter as I mulled over what it could possibly be. Was the wall finishing it's descent to the ground? Or was there intruders of some sort?
The answer to my question didn't take long as the mist surrounded figures came into view, the bright flashes of light and fire proving that it was much more than the wall cracking even more. A booming roar tore through the grunts of the Edge warriors going against the opponents that I still couldn't quite put a name with, as the hulking form of the Constrictor in her bear form broke through the mist at a run. I watched as the Stormbringer crashes his glowing electric body down on the spine of another of the hairy beasts while my limbs continued to carry me forwards. It seemed quite ridiculous to have such a large explosion over a couple of bears wandering into our lands, surely they wouldn't have hunted us right?
I shook my white washed skull as I angled my run to the other side of the bear that the Constrictor had her jaws around, it seemed as if she were attempting to pull her away from Kaj and Destrier and Parelia and instead further into the lands. I wouldn't ask questions though, instead I would assist my Captain in anything she felt was right. Chestnut harks buried themselves in my tangled blonde tresses as I leapt forwards in hopes of assisting Ktulu in moving the large bear.

"blah blah blah."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 418
OOC;; --

Original Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
ACHTUNG!! - by NPC - 07-29-2014, 12:07 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!! - by Parelia - 07-29-2014, 04:20 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!! - by Destrier - 07-29-2014, 05:53 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!! - by NPC - 08-03-2014, 04:21 AM