the Rift

[OPEN] ACHTUNG!!!

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
Dröm
with the frost on my heels, i look for the sun ahead
She sees it moving, but she is too focused on finding someone to help, that she doesn't see the danger ahead. The moss circles around her, as if enclosing her in a sort of pen. She halts and spins around wondering what the heck is happening. If she backs up, she'll step on the moss, but if she runs forwards she'll run into the rapidly growing wall of hungry moss. Fearing for her life, she lets out a strong whinny, her tone clearly distressed. She is a deer in the headlight, but these headlights are especially hungry. The wall of moss grows taller than the flaxen girl. Taller than the large dapple grey stallion warning her of the danger. She pins her ears back, angry at the moss.

What is something they could do to kill the moss? Fire would dehydrate it, but it seems this moss does not need water. It needs blood. Idly, she wonders if there is something blood evaporates with when combined. What can they do to the mos? "I don't knkow w-what to do." She begins stuttering when she sees the big wave of moss begin to crashing down. The pegasus in the sky and the unicorn on the ground order her to move away from the growing plant, and something wakes up in her body. The sudden realization that if she just stands there she will be eaten? Without second thought she moves. She quickly dodges out of the way and runs out of the awkward holding area. The area where they were going to eat her. They being the bundles of moving moss, they being her worst nightmares.

Once she is clear of the waves of moss, her leader orders her to evacuate the premises and save some of the horses that are part of the herd. He tells her to evacuate the mares, their foals, and she assumes he expects her to take the stallions, too. Why would she leave the stallions for the dead? "Yes, sir." Her voice echoes all around, but the courage behind every word is slightly drowned out by fear. What if she fails, and horses die? She would blame herself and feel guilty for the rest of her life. She glances quickly at the purple and brown pegasus and the grey unicorn who had warned her other the danger behind her. She turns away from the moss, the commotion, and the horses to gallop away. She does not know how to summon the herd, but she assumes by screaming for them to come, they will. She prepares a small speech in her mind and moves towards the center of the Hidden Falls, where there should be a large group of horses to summon.

ooc:; it has been over 48 hours, so i assumed i could skip paddeh and irry :3 Dröm has left to go take the horses to the shore! <3
"talk"
x - x
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
ACHTUNG!!! - by NPC - 07-29-2014, 12:15 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Midas - 07-29-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Irrydae - 07-31-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Dröm - 07-31-2014, 03:38 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by NPC - 08-03-2014, 04:33 AM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Ciceron - 08-03-2014, 11:49 PM
RE: ACHTUNG!!! - by Midas - 08-04-2014, 10:17 AM