the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Arvakl
To hell with the beasts I've discovered so far. Surrie, the stallion in the snow, all of them. Snarly face all over. And that damn Sun God! Terrible, that he burned me as I left. Apparently he does not appreciate my attitude or sense of humor. That is his loss, not mine, though I will have burn marks on my rump for a little while at the least. Hmph. Well.. I suppose there is one that I have met that I don't mind. Sheba... We spoke a very similar language, and though our meeting was short, we had a very enjoyable chat in the threshold. I consider that perhaps I should go looking for her.. She might be able to provide a bit of fun, in the least. But I'm enjoying myself in this... new place, not far from where I met the golden stallion in the snow. Still in the snow with patches of dirt now, but it is much warmer down here off the mountain. I've found my way to an area with many arches here, and what better time to explore than now when I'm pissed off at everyone. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I am. Perhaps it is being pissed off that pisses me off the most. Have you ever found yourself in such a dilemma? Well. It sucks. I track snow into this.. cave-like place.. and stand in a puddle in the middle of it, looking around. The walls are blue-tinted, but where my pink wings reflect they seem a little more purple. Hmm. I snort, and it echoes. I jump at the loud, repeating sound, my hooves splayed with surprise. Oh... Curious that. Might be fun to play tricks on others with this echo here, but there aren't very many places to hide, are there? Ah.. maybe not then. But it is quite pretty, and must be good for blocking against inclement weather.

Walk. Talk.

Tag. @[Thranduil]
I'm so FANCY
Image Credit
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It was past time. Golden head shakes, scattering long vanilla locks about his crown. The gold had wasted enough days in that mountain hole. It was now the time for a little more exploration. Stretching those long sleek limbs into a travelling trot the sense of adventure is nearly overwhelming. Coat tingles with excitement of things to come. You see, for two years he roamed the lands without consequence. No danger was too great to run away from. Now though, he was here permanently. It was a depressing thought to be sure but tasked with going into another land unknown, well it brought back that old glorious feeling. Blood pulsed with electric edge, sending his muscles spiraling in readiness. The Basin in a since then had refilled him. He was more ready to play a game or two then when he had arrived.

Cloven hooves pick their way quietly, but carefully along the icy arch that leads out from the valley and the looming sentinel. The gold had seen that monster in action during the entertaining afternoon when the wolves came for dinner. It was vicious to be sure, but too slow and large for those creatures. Perhaps it was still being perfected. He had yet to meet its creator that would have to be for another day. Slipping into the cool shadows of the arch the gold slips from the valley and into a small world of ice.

The arch was by no means his favorite place. Harks lean back in concentration of the struggle to keep speed by also footing. It almost caused him to miss the faint echo. Almost. Brown stripped body stopped square and erect. Tassled tail is the only feature of him that moves as he takes in what it around the bend of ice near its opening. Nares bring in the scent of the snow lands beyond, but then resting gently between them was a small stream of wildness Pegasus, with a hint of coppery bitterness. Lips curl in satisfaction, utterly satisfied with how well his bloodhound like tendencies were working now that he had grown used to this land. Add that to the growing amusement at running into the Arvakl again, and this trip out was getting better and better. That mare had tried, and succeeded momentarily in irritating the shit out of him, but then tides turned, as they always do, and he’d ruled the day and game once more. Still he had been, he grumbly admits, rather impressed with her ability to keep up with him Not that he’d ever let that show.

Stepping slightly closer, as silently as he could the gold moved up to just before the bend in the arch, but well enough behind to keep hidden. This spot was lucky really. It was the only curve in the icey overhang, and ice was just thick enough to hid his reflection from the other side. Twin horned head shook in readiness, lips allowed the wicked smile to grow. “ARVAKL!” It was spoken loud and deep, and so echoes bounced around the icy cavern. The gold hopped that would keep her from pinpointing his location, but what if she did, no matter. He was having too much fun to care. “You have neglected me far too LONG.” Voice boomed, but inside the gold was all a snicker. Lips having to close to keep from letting it slip. He wondered if he would catch her in an off moment when she wasn’t being a sarcastic bitch, or if she’d see through the ruse. Most likely she would, but all the more fun to tease her. My, these travels were starting out with a bang! Or echoing boom rather...

OOC ::
"speech"

Do you spy with your little eye?
A golden man so sleek and sly?
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

I cannot see him, but I can hear him, and smell him. The scent is familiar to me, without a doubt. Pungent, but almost pleasant musk. It's hard to decide here in the arch. His looks may assist his overall appeal - I think that must be the case. His hooves cannot be disguised on the rocky and icy ground. I can tell that he is trying to sneak up on me or surprise me though, by the fact that I cannot yet see him. There is nothing wrong with my vision - he's hiding on purpose. He calls out to me in a teasing voice, barely able to mask his giddiness and laughter. My eyes narrow as he calls my name, and accuses me of waiting too long to attend to him. What does he want? He proved the last time that we met that he was not worth my time. I play games for as long as I want to. If I don't get what I want, I walk away. His imagined ability to disguise his location does not help him, and it only takes a moment of wandering before I've found him. I stop as soon as he comes into my view, and he's still at least twenty feet from me.

My attitude is nothing like the last time we met. Instead of sweet and sexy, I find myself feeling much more gruff. I pin my ears and swish my tail too and fro. "Kept you waiting? What is it you expect from me, O Glorious Golden Shit?" No, my attitude is not at ALL the same as before. I wonder what his golden reaction will be. Will he be aggressive like I am, or sweet and trying to get into my pants? He teased me before and I didn't really appreciate not getting that sugar. And now he comes in and says I've kept HIM waiting? Ass. They're all asses.

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

The pink winged girl spoils it. Those golden harks hear her coming towards him and can only sigh in disappointment. Pity, it would have been such fun for her to fall into a fake assumption of him being some spirit or other random creature. A trick is no fun if the other party does not do their part. It just ruins the whole effect of the matter. Honestly, the Helovian’s knew how to ruin all his good fun. Oh, well, on with the direct teasing then. Good thing he enjoyed that part best. Stepping round the slight bend she stops as she sees him. He smirks back at her sour face. Noting the playful childish whims are gone from her features. They’re replaced by a face full of lovely ‘don’t give a shit’. Brow raises, maybe she was in heat.

Spitting towards him insults he grins that same innocent chagrin. She was in a foul mood today? No trying to get in pants or play a prank or two herself? What a bad sport. A low sigh slips his lips. “I was expecting you to play along for one.” Lifting himself forward the gold sidles forward to close the distance between them. “Was hoping to continue our little chat…” He smirked rather wickedly. “I rather enjoyed it towards the end.” Stopping not far from her, the gold stands square and without fear of rebuttal. Maybe he could entice her into their game again. It had been rather fun, he just wished she hadn’t left so early.

OOC :: -cries- oh the poor shorty post....
"speech"

Do you spy with your little eye?
A golden man so sleek and sly?
credits

Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Smile so innocent, lips so gold, waiting to tell lies to swirl around and in my pretty champagne ears. Tell me whatever you want, that doesn't mean I'll believe you. Or maybe I will, just for fun and simplicity. He sighs, clearly disappointed that my playful mood is nowhere in sight. Good thing I'm not here to entertain you, sunny beast. The stallion moves toward me, and stands square in front of me, perhaps hoping I'll start dancing and doing tricks to keep him interested. I raise a brow when he mentions he would like to continue our conversation. Oh really - he wanted me to stay? Having that much fun. I flick my tail to and fro, annoyed with his boyish attitude. Honestly.. I don't like being lead on. That's MY job, and I don't appreciate it being stolen. That being said... if he was hoping into enticing me into a little fun, he can consider himself an achiever. The game is afoot.

I take a step closer, so that we are now nearly nose to nose. My stance softens, my eyes widen with a babe's innocence. "Oh really, you enjoyed it?" I smile gently. "Tell me your name, handsome, so my mind can picture your pretty face with an even prettier name." The light reflecting off the icy caves dances in my emerald eyes as I flutter my eyelashes at him. Oh the girly charms I can lay over you! I step around to his left side and run my velvets over his hide. Maybe a little physical touch is all you need to melt that cold exterior and bring out that inner heat. I can only hope, and perhaps if he really DID enjoy our conversation, we can get closer to seeing it through this time. Maybe, just maybe, we can even get a home run!

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

The girl apparently never refuses an invitation. Her dark legs move that light body closer. Golden man does not move. He will not yield ground, but then he also doesn’t enjoy the uninvited closeness. Harks flicker back and forth, but that is the only change. Those earth eyes still look towards her with a spark of gold. That girl looks back with the same innocent sparks, all a shame and lie. But isn’t that how we all do around here? Stab with a smile and spark in the eye? The girl is warming up though, her icy exterior melting in the face of direct sun. Her ego being soothed instead of pushed shows in her smile, and the gold cannot help but return it. The gold’s only response is a low chuckle.

Again, she demands his name, but this time, it’s a little nicer. He grin curls into a smirk, as she flashes those emerald eyes towards him. Trying to catch him in her trap. The gold was in a bit more playful mood since last they met. How far would this pink winged one be willing to take this little game? Of course the gold would not let it go all the way, but it would much more fun to lead her on. Yes….a plan was wrapping up in his mind. Let’s just see where this all goes. Let him see your inner fire only so he can put it out. “Thranduil.” The golden nodes to her, but he does not move any closer to her. Their noses remain close but not touching. Sure he’ll play along, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to do all the work in this thing.

OOC ::
"speech"

Following a trail,
Taking a gander,
Let's see you fail,
To be a pretty dancer
credits

Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

You know, I always thought it was sexier when it was the woman playing hard to get. Personally, that's my game. A little flirt here, a little flirt there. But no matter what, no matter how bad you may want it - you do not, under any circumstances, give in. Don't stop playing the game. Maybe give him (or her?) a little peek into your mind and your desires, but that's it. Let him come to you, make him do the work, push all his buttons until he can't stand it anymore and he just HAS to take you.

That's how I like it.

But, I suppose, I can learn to play a different game. I can humor the boy just this once. He returns my smile, but it's much more dangerous than mine. The invitation is bordered with poison, and here I am signing my name in my own blood. Happily. He's pulling the strings in this game, and the question that arises is how desperate am I? I need something interesting to happen, and right now he's it. I pass his form and circle around to the front again. He finally gives me his name, and I savor it in my mind, engraving it to the nameplate below his face, before I finally speak it. "Thranduil." I bow my head like the graceful little thing that I am not yet pretend to be. "A pleasure to formally make your acquaintance." I wink at him and pass him again, swishing my tail gently from one side to another, my pheromones filling the space between us. "How can I make your day... a little more interesting?" I won't make promises, I won't detail the package, but I'll make the trimming so nice, and make sure that that ribbon is SUPER shiny.

WC: 300
Tag: @[Thranduil]

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread