the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

It was past time. Golden head shakes, scattering long vanilla locks about his crown. The gold had wasted enough days in that mountain hole. It was now the time for a little more exploration. Stretching those long sleek limbs into a travelling trot the sense of adventure is nearly overwhelming. Coat tingles with excitement of things to come. You see, for two years he roamed the lands without consequence. No danger was too great to run away from. Now though, he was here permanently. It was a depressing thought to be sure but tasked with going into another land unknown, well it brought back that old glorious feeling. Blood pulsed with electric edge, sending his muscles spiraling in readiness. The Basin in a since then had refilled him. He was more ready to play a game or two then when he had arrived.

Cloven hooves pick their way quietly, but carefully along the icy arch that leads out from the valley and the looming sentinel. The gold had seen that monster in action during the entertaining afternoon when the wolves came for dinner. It was vicious to be sure, but too slow and large for those creatures. Perhaps it was still being perfected. He had yet to meet its creator that would have to be for another day. Slipping into the cool shadows of the arch the gold slips from the valley and into a small world of ice.

The arch was by no means his favorite place. Harks lean back in concentration of the struggle to keep speed by also footing. It almost caused him to miss the faint echo. Almost. Brown stripped body stopped square and erect. Tassled tail is the only feature of him that moves as he takes in what it around the bend of ice near its opening. Nares bring in the scent of the snow lands beyond, but then resting gently between them was a small stream of wildness Pegasus, with a hint of coppery bitterness. Lips curl in satisfaction, utterly satisfied with how well his bloodhound like tendencies were working now that he had grown used to this land. Add that to the growing amusement at running into the Arvakl again, and this trip out was getting better and better. That mare had tried, and succeeded momentarily in irritating the shit out of him, but then tides turned, as they always do, and he’d ruled the day and game once more. Still he had been, he grumbly admits, rather impressed with her ability to keep up with him Not that he’d ever let that show.

Stepping slightly closer, as silently as he could the gold moved up to just before the bend in the arch, but well enough behind to keep hidden. This spot was lucky really. It was the only curve in the icey overhang, and ice was just thick enough to hid his reflection from the other side. Twin horned head shook in readiness, lips allowed the wicked smile to grow. “ARVAKL!” It was spoken loud and deep, and so echoes bounced around the icy cavern. The gold hopped that would keep her from pinpointing his location, but what if she did, no matter. He was having too much fun to care. “You have neglected me far too LONG.” Voice boomed, but inside the gold was all a snicker. Lips having to close to keep from letting it slip. He wondered if he would catch her in an off moment when she wasn’t being a sarcastic bitch, or if she’d see through the ruse. Most likely she would, but all the more fun to tease her. My, these travels were starting out with a bang! Or echoing boom rather...

OOC ::
"speech"

Do you spy with your little eye?
A golden man so sleek and sly?
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM