the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

I cannot see him, but I can hear him, and smell him. The scent is familiar to me, without a doubt. Pungent, but almost pleasant musk. It's hard to decide here in the arch. His looks may assist his overall appeal - I think that must be the case. His hooves cannot be disguised on the rocky and icy ground. I can tell that he is trying to sneak up on me or surprise me though, by the fact that I cannot yet see him. There is nothing wrong with my vision - he's hiding on purpose. He calls out to me in a teasing voice, barely able to mask his giddiness and laughter. My eyes narrow as he calls my name, and accuses me of waiting too long to attend to him. What does he want? He proved the last time that we met that he was not worth my time. I play games for as long as I want to. If I don't get what I want, I walk away. His imagined ability to disguise his location does not help him, and it only takes a moment of wandering before I've found him. I stop as soon as he comes into my view, and he's still at least twenty feet from me.

My attitude is nothing like the last time we met. Instead of sweet and sexy, I find myself feeling much more gruff. I pin my ears and swish my tail too and fro. "Kept you waiting? What is it you expect from me, O Glorious Golden Shit?" No, my attitude is not at ALL the same as before. I wonder what his golden reaction will be. Will he be aggressive like I am, or sweet and trying to get into my pants? He teased me before and I didn't really appreciate not getting that sugar. And now he comes in and says I've kept HIM waiting? Ass. They're all asses.

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM