the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Arvakl Posts: 66
Hidden Account atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16 hh :: 4 (Tallsun) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
it's okay to be crazy

Smile so innocent, lips so gold, waiting to tell lies to swirl around and in my pretty champagne ears. Tell me whatever you want, that doesn't mean I'll believe you. Or maybe I will, just for fun and simplicity. He sighs, clearly disappointed that my playful mood is nowhere in sight. Good thing I'm not here to entertain you, sunny beast. The stallion moves toward me, and stands square in front of me, perhaps hoping I'll start dancing and doing tricks to keep him interested. I raise a brow when he mentions he would like to continue our conversation. Oh really - he wanted me to stay? Having that much fun. I flick my tail to and fro, annoyed with his boyish attitude. Honestly.. I don't like being lead on. That's MY job, and I don't appreciate it being stolen. That being said... if he was hoping into enticing me into a little fun, he can consider himself an achiever. The game is afoot.

I take a step closer, so that we are now nearly nose to nose. My stance softens, my eyes widen with a babe's innocence. "Oh really, you enjoyed it?" I smile gently. "Tell me your name, handsome, so my mind can picture your pretty face with an even prettier name." The light reflecting off the icy caves dances in my emerald eyes as I flutter my eyelashes at him. Oh the girly charms I can lay over you! I step around to his left side and run my velvets over his hide. Maybe a little physical touch is all you need to melt that cold exterior and bring out that inner heat. I can only hope, and perhaps if he really DID enjoy our conversation, we can get closer to seeing it through this time. Maybe, just maybe, we can even get a home run!

Walk "Talk"

Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Arvakl excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM