the Rift

[PRIVATE] i can be your GOOD TIME

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk

The girl apparently never refuses an invitation. Her dark legs move that light body closer. Golden man does not move. He will not yield ground, but then he also doesn’t enjoy the uninvited closeness. Harks flicker back and forth, but that is the only change. Those earth eyes still look towards her with a spark of gold. That girl looks back with the same innocent sparks, all a shame and lie. But isn’t that how we all do around here? Stab with a smile and spark in the eye? The girl is warming up though, her icy exterior melting in the face of direct sun. Her ego being soothed instead of pushed shows in her smile, and the gold cannot help but return it. The gold’s only response is a low chuckle.

Again, she demands his name, but this time, it’s a little nicer. He grin curls into a smirk, as she flashes those emerald eyes towards him. Trying to catch him in her trap. The gold was in a bit more playful mood since last they met. How far would this pink winged one be willing to take this little game? Of course the gold would not let it go all the way, but it would much more fun to lead her on. Yes….a plan was wrapping up in his mind. Let’s just see where this all goes. Let him see your inner fire only so he can put it out. “Thranduil.” The golden nodes to her, but he does not move any closer to her. Their noses remain close but not touching. Sure he’ll play along, but that doesn’t mean he’s going to do all the work in this thing.

OOC ::
"speech"

Following a trail,
Taking a gander,
Let's see you fail,
To be a pretty dancer
credits

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 07-29-2014, 10:02 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-07-2014, 09:35 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-09-2014, 03:34 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-09-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-10-2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Thranduil - 08-19-2014, 11:38 AM
RE: i can be your GOOD TIME - by Arvakl - 08-28-2014, 12:54 AM