Up For Adoption
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.3 :: 2 Years
Adoptable

Jasiri</style>

No kiss, no gentle word could wake me from this slumber
Until I realize that it was you who held me under
</style>

'I want to go home... Please, lead me home.'

Those were the words uttered from grey-tinted lips that had driven this journey into motion, into retracing old, dusty steps that had been long forgotten. The path had grown over with a proverbial jungle of dust and vegetation, but with her gift, the pilgrimage would not be hard. The world seemed to reverse itself and pass her by, like a residual haunt, and the golden-dipped halfling, with wide, amber-speckled cerulean eyes was powerless to do anything save follow the light in which slowly guided her back home.

The campaign had led her across many a different type of terrain; peat-moss and dank filled swamps that reeked of death and rot, high-topped mountains that kissed the heavenly skies, and barren deserts that served as little more than outlands devoid of life. It was through these places that Jasiri, now far more grown that she had been upon leaving this place, returned to the land of her birth.

Helovia.

Slowly, as though the sun fading beyond the horizon at dusk, the magical, pale white glowing sphere of her guiding light vanished from sight, leaving the young hybrid alone in the forest of the Threshold. Solid hooves of fine ivory stood planted in the grass and earth, and a long breath escaped from the mare's pretty nose. The tip of an ivory plumed, leonine tail flicked left and right, and her eyes, keen and vigilant, soaked in her surroundings, white-tipped ears swiveling forward to listen for the sounds of another. She was a soldier returning home, a wanderer gone homesick, and now, she was ready to come back.

Silence reined supreme.

What had happened since her absence? Since her wayward spirit and the glowing sphere had led her away from Helovia's soil? What had happened to the Edge? To Mirage? To her dear mother, Romani, and Kasai? To Xanthos, her father, and Azel? Were they still around? Were they well? So many questions ran a muck within the copper hybrid, but the answers, well... They would soon come.

Or so she hoped.

[ooc: Jasiri has come back to Helovia. :D Open to anyone!]

background pattern by Patrick Hoesly @ flickr.com
cliff image by John and Tina Reid at gettyimages.com

Messages In This Thread
Blinding [Open!] - by Jasiri - 07-30-2014, 07:20 PM
RE: Blinding [Open!] - by Ciceron - 07-31-2014, 02:25 AM
RE: Blinding [Open!] - by Illynx - 07-31-2014, 02:55 PM