the Rift

Internal Storms [Jaydan/open]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
O P H E L I A;
Can you save me? From this nothing I've become.

Ophelia heard a strange, unfamiliar male voice speak to her from nearby, and her strange, two toned eyes slid upward to find the source. The bright sun and the boulder hid his figure well, but with a quick shift of her cloven hooves, she spied him, laying down in the soft sand. He was stunningly white with beautiful, blue plumage. A tail, ending in fluffed feathers tapped, one of the only signals she could find of slight irritation. Other than the fact that he called her a troll. Her expression soured.

"I am not a troll..." she trailed, unable to tell if he was serious or mocking her. Either way, she was slightly insulted and her self-esteem took quite the hit. Though his eyes were open, they seemed to stare at her unseeingly, and she furrowed her brows, wondering why such a calm, slumbering form was speaking.

Nobody wants you here, troll. Ophelia felt her heart sink, and she recoiled slightly, her brows furrowed to hide the break in her chest. "I am not a troll!" she barked, her chime-like voice full of insult and sadness, though anger laced the consonants. Ophelia watched as he stood, peaceful, beautiful and graceful.

The next words he uttered sent her heart racing in her chest. She barely managed to back her pale figure through the sand and away from the point of his horn, spinning on her haunches and taking off like a deer from prey. She felt the sting of injury on her haunches, seeing that his horn had scraped across her lift hip. Though it was no where near the agony of having her life force drained, it was visceral and real; it ached with every step.

Where could she go? He was gifted with flight! She had to find someone, anyone to help her. Ktulu... where are you? Deimos had been giving her a warning. This male wanted murder. Fear filled her guts, sending her forward quickly on adrenalin. Her cloven hooves propelled her easily over the sand, and she let out a loud, fearful cry. "Kri!" she screamed. "Ktulu! Anyone, please!"

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 08-27-2012, 09:26 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 08-30-2012, 06:26 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 09-03-2012, 07:02 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 09-04-2012, 07:50 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Kri - 09-09-2012, 06:17 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Ophelia - 09-10-2012, 12:29 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Jaydan - 09-14-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: Internal Storms [Jaydan/open] - by Kri - 09-29-2012, 04:32 PM