the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Let Me Go

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

Suli was the first to notice her, and with a jolt the dragoness opened her jaws and gave a startled growl towards the one who stood below the magnificently colored roof. My mind was pulled into hers, any and all thoughts of Vallhea and my boy vanishing at once, and through the bond I was seeing through her eyes, looking into the rotunda where Suli was perched, spying a painted, bald faced beauty.

The colorful paint she bore around her eyes, over her nose, upon her hooves and so many other places, was a dead giveaway as to who she was. Currently her name escaped me, but I knew she was of the Edge, as I had seen her in the caves and within my home on numerous occasions. Moving closer to the rotunda, I kept my head ducked low as I brushed past the drapes lining the beautifully wrought structure. My posture remained relaxed, for although I was certain she was aware of my presence by now, I hardly knew her, and the last thing I wanted was to be mistaken as an enemy.

She stood shorter than myself, and though lean the lady was nestled within a warrior's body, strong, surely agile -- one should think twice before messing with her. Above us, Suli continued to glower and the spines that lined her back were bristled in warning, and through the bond I could hear her warnings and protests of remaining here, but I assured her there was nothing to fear here, or so I assumed.

"Miss," I greeted with a dip of my head, long, crimped tresses reaching to my knees at the action before it rose once more so that my gaze could level with that of her own rosy gaze. "Pardon our intrusion, I wasn't aware we were amongst others. I am Destrier," I said in introduction, and as I did so, Suli flipped around from where she was perched and descended before coming to rest upon my neck, craning her own to peer out at our company.

"And the green is Suli." A deep chuckle accompanied the words, and I cast a smile to the painted lady. "If I'm not mistake, you are from the Edge, yes?"

"words"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Cheveyo - 08-02-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 08-18-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Cheveyo - 08-21-2014, 08:51 AM