the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Let Me Go

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper

The green reptile noticed my presence before the black beast did, a growl of surprise slipped from the flying creature's jaws before it moved closer to it's bonded. A small grin tugged at the corners of my rosy kissers, one day I would have a creature bonded to me mentally as the stallion and his wonderfully jeweled creature. It seemed the stallion was snapped out of some kind of daze by the dragon's vocal-ness and suddenly I could feel his light brown eyes boring into my bald features. For some reason the stallion seemed vaguly familiar, something about him caused alarms to go off in the back of my mind that I should know who the handsome beast was, but the name of the beauty and the beast failed me while standing there stained by the array of different colors.
For a brief moment I pulled my orchid pools away from the handsome stallion and looked up to where his companion was circling us, the spines along it's back up like a feline who had been pissed off. It seemed as if the meeting between the three of us was starting off on the wrong foot, and for a second I thought about nodded in greeting before turning and walking out of the Rotunda and heading back towards the shattered wall of the Edge. But before I was able to look back to the stallion and exit as gracefully as possible, the deep tones of the stallion's voice broke through the sound of the dragon's growling and hissing. "Miss, pardon our intrusion, I wasn't aware we were amongst others. I am Destrier," His words drew my attention away from the sky and back to the ground on which we stood, a soft smile tugged the corners of my kissers back and up as I ran his name through the files of my memory. He had to be a member of the Edge as I could remember the Sunshower mentioning something about him at one of the meetings, but I couldn't remember what the context was.
At least he seemed too polite to be a criminal like Aurelia.
My white washed skull dipped in greeting to the stallion, Destrier, as the jeweled dragon came down from the sky and perched on the stallion's strong nape in order to get a better look at me, the intruder. "And the green is Suli. If I'm not mistake, you are from the Edge, yes?" I chuckled softly and took a step closer to the stallion, allowing more of my frame to be touched by the sun's rays rather than by the kaleidoscope of colors that the stained glass offered. "You are not intruding, I should have made my presence more noticeable." My skull bobbed up and down once before I focused on the green dragon once more, an apologetic look crossing my features as I spoke. "I apologize for startling you dear Suli." Finally content that I had at least attempted to mend the nerves of the stunning creature I turned back to the handsome dark stallion who stood a bit taller than myself, his frame scarred in ways that told stories of the many battles he surely saw himself in. "I am a Protector of the Edge yes, my name is Cheveyo." I smiled once more to the pair as I wondered what it was that had given me away as a member of the Edge, or was the black just more observant that I and had seen me wandering about the shattered glass wall at all hours of the day.

"more words."
Tag;; @[]
Words;; 598
OOC;;

break my bones to heal your pain
larfsalot @deviantart | subtlepatterns.com

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Cheveyo - 08-02-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 08-18-2014, 06:47 PM