the Rift

[PRIVATE] Devil-May-Care with a Lust for Life [Deimos]

Rhiannon Posts: 76
Outcast atk: 4.0 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 6 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Sparrow
'Then you should.'

Perfect.

The Reaper gave his blessing, and Rhiannon was powerless to stop the dangerous, dark, bloodthirsty grin that pulled at her lips, gold and silver irises darkening with the sheer possibilities of what she could do to that harpy that had so brazenly wronged her. Kill her? No, that's too simple. Too clean. The demons that wrought havoc in her skull would find such a thing boring and terribly mundane. And pointless. Play with her, perhaps? Although, not in the way that the Basin foals often frolicked together... No, not at all. Rip the wings from her shoulders, crush her knees, pull the ears from her pretty, deformed, hybrid skull? Yes, yes, and oh, Gods, yes. The Brindled Devil nearly salivated at just thinking it.

"Should I desire to eliminate everything?" It was a rhetorical answer, cocky and impudent, but Rhiannon didn't care. She was a blunt, challenging creature by nature. "No, Lord Reaper, I do not desire to destroy everything... Merely the things that are wrong in this world. The... The winged harpies and the impure hornless vermin."

A soft, indignant huff pushed itself from the depths of her nostrils, and the brindled soldier shook her head with a scoff. "Do you know of an 'outlet', my Liege? A 'release'? A means to focus my time, hatred, and energy aside from protecting our land?" Oh, and don't get her wrong... Rhiannon would bleed until her life-fluid ran dry to protect the Basin. It was, and always would be her home, and she would serve these frosted lands and the borealis-filled heavens faithfully, but being a soldier could not grant her the same 'release' as other means possibly could.

Another grin crossed her maw, careless and flippant. "Perhaps I should find a pretty vixen. What says you, King Reaper? Would a woman's touch do me wonders?"

@[Deimos]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devil-May-Care with a Lust for Life [Deimos] - by Rhiannon - 08-15-2014, 09:36 PM