the Rift

Why am I so alone...

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
Where there is no vision, the is no hope.

The flaxen girl weaves her way around the thick tree trunks in hopes of what? She hopes to recruit for her herd and find a new friend in the process. With a scholarly expression drawn across her feminine features, she continues on-wards, hoping to prove to her herd that she can be of help. She listens to her surroundings carefully, one ear erect and the other slightly tipped backwards. Stepping onto a a path with many twists and turns, the babe begins walking. She has recently been in the Threshold, the memory still fresh. She walks for a moment before a glimpse of a fast-moving horse buzzes past her.

Instinctively, her ears pin backwards, but upon realization that this horse could be scared for their life, she allows her furry ears to erect themselves. She whirls around, facing the direction of the horse that has clearly missed her presence. She lunges forward and begins galloping. Though her legs might be shorter than the average horse, she is still mighty fast and with a determination unmatched, she chases the horse. Sweat begins to dampen her coat, making the bright color dull, and even at this fast pace-- the flies somehow land on her. She swats her tail ferociously, but it does not do much. The wind due to her gallop twists it's way into her mane and tail, making it look wild and bestial. She whinnies out to the galloping stranger. "Hey! Wait up," she remarks through deep breaths. Will the stranger stop and talk to her?

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-01-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-02-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-02-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 10:54 AM