the Rift

Why am I so alone...

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
Where there is no vision, the is no hope.

After she lets her melodic voice ring out into the air, the boy responds by screeching to a halt and whirling around like a skilled cowpony. She tries to slide to a halt, but he is already moving towards her. She believes her body cannot physically stop quick enough to avoid crashing into him. Quickly, she closes her eyes and braces for impact, but impact never comes. She opens one eye, revealing one warm caramel eye with a big black pupil. She sees the embarrassed look glinting across his features, As the realization that he is perfectly fine, and she looks foolish bracing for an impact never to come, she blushes and straightens herself out. "Sorry, I thought I was going to run into you," she giggles in a non-nonchalant way, trying (and failing) to brush her own embarrassment away. Offering the boy a sheepish grin, their conversation pleasantly continues.

He kindly introduces himself as Dröm straightens herself. She feels the butterflies in her gut flutter around. She is nervous around the boy. Today, she tries her first attempt at recruiting, though the boy can probably tell she is a newbie at this recruiting stuff. "Hello Neptune! I am Dröm, a Hidden Falls member." She smiles politely before continuing. "The Hidden Falls being a herd I live in. I am not passing through today. I've come to see if any newcomers are in need of shade, water, or help in general, for I can offer those things. However, the trees here provide nice shade." She glances upwards at the canopy of green overhead. She looks back at the young boy, but is startled to here another voice. She skittishly jumps towards Neptune. She feels safer closer to another horse. The power of the two of them would be stronger than just her power. Just look at how big he is for such a young horse! Adoration crosses her features as she realizes just how big he is. Already, the boy is taller than her and seems to shows signs that his growth is not over.

Dröm peers in the same direction of Neptune and spots the face that belongs to the voice. She is a pretty mare, with a dual-colored set of wings and body. "I have indeed caught up to him! He is dubbed Neptune, friend!" The word friend merely replaces her name, for her name is unknown to the flaxen girl. "Won't you join us?" She exclaims in her sweet sing-song voice. Dröm might be an epitome of sweetness.

"blah blah blah."

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-01-2014, 10:06 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-01-2014, 11:48 PM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Dröm - 08-02-2014, 02:11 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 12:27 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Neptune - 08-02-2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Why am I so alone... - by Rei - 08-02-2014, 10:54 AM