the Rift

It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D]

Melissa Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The sound of wings made her looks up a bit, but her fringe had settled itself in front of her eyes so that the stranger couldn't see them.
A bit shocked by the sight, she raised her head to a normal level and slung her head so that her fringe would uncover her different eyes. The hybrid in front of her was a mix of everything.
Pegasus, unicorn, equine... All in one.
She listened to him with curious ears;
"... Hullo miss err. Well I'm Hector, of the Dragons Throat herd. Its a plea-"
He had stopped, and looked at her with a tilted head. Suddenly she noticed that her cheeks had dark stripes from her tears.
'He must've seen my tears..' she thought, but didn't quite pay attention to her thoughts.

The mare watched him as he walked closer, and he seemed worried about her. A little smile appeared on her lips, mostly to just say that she was kind of okay for now.
"I was just thinking about my past," she said, and looked down. 'I wonder what he thinks of my eyes.. He must think I'm strange. Or he'll think I'm blind or something...' the mare thought, and sighed. Then she continued;
"I'm kind of okay for now, maybe I can tell you some other time. My name is Melissa, by the way - but you can call me Mel."
The Pegasus smiled a bit more, and looked at him. He had a unique appearance, at least for her. She have never seen such a hybrid before.

Mel cleared her throat a bit, and tried to catch his eyes.
"Where did you come from again, Hector?", she asked and took a step closer to him, hoping that he wouldn't back away from her.

Word count: 297

((OOC: Shoooorty posty, but I have to go to bed :3 Nighty <'3))

Walk, walk, walk.
"Talk, talk, talk."
Think, think, think.

Messages In This Thread
It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 08-28-2012, 12:55 PM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 08-28-2012, 02:52 PM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 09-06-2012, 11:51 AM
RE: It's enchanting to meet you.. [Open, Joining :D] - by Melissa - 09-15-2012, 04:28 AM