the Rift

good time to shine || Ciceron

Ciceron Posts: 315
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 :: 6 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kiara :: White Tiger :: Poison nickel

Having recovered from all of his previous injuries the large grey stallion was feeling good for the first time in months. Life was beginning to look up now if only things would continue like this all would be great. Spending most of the day just lazing around in between his border checks both him and his feline companion were well rested and ready for whatever was thrown at them next. Parelia and his son were safe in their new home but it was still disheartening that they refused to come home with him. What was so unsafe about the Fall's? A picture of the man eating moss flashed before him chipped in by Kiara as she chuffed softly in amusement. Rolling his eyes he shook his head with a soft chuckle escaping his chords. I wasn't exactly meaning that but I guess the point is valid enough thanks for reminding me. He commented sarcastically yet in good humor. Kiara was becoming a pro at coming up with random comebacks to many of the thoughts he voiced aloud. While she was still unable to speak through their bond she figured out how to project images and feelings so that he could begin to understand what she was wanting to say. Their bond was stronger than ever and only growing stronger by the day. It was hard to imagine life without her here with him now.

A female's voice sounded from within the fading light drawing the attention of the warrior and tigress to go investigate. The dappled stag moved as quietly as his size would allow through the foliage while Kiara slunk along silently off to his left deeper into the thicker plants and bushes. Emerging upon a clearing his silver orbs caught the chestnut fae standing there looking around for whoever chose to answer her call. A flicker of recognition dawned upon him as he studied her features carefully looking for any hidden talents that she may possess. This was the mare from the moss attack if he remembered correctly. Odd.. she really didn't seem like much of a warrior type to him. Then again he had met others that had been the furthest from warrior type and they had been pretty damn good at it. He would hold his thoughts for now until he had the basis to back his opinion.

Kiara, stay hidden for a little bit. I think that this spar could use a little surprise thrown in along the way to see how she might react. Stepping forward confidently he dipped his crown to the girl in greeting as he stopped a couple meters from where she stood. Letting the tension slip from his frame with ease he mentally and physically prepared himself for the chestnut's first move. " I will train with you should you wish but don't expect me to go easy on you. That is how you learn. You can make the first move. Ready when you are miss." He replied calmly setting his shoulders and drawing himself to his full height as he positioned his head so that his horn was directed towards the girl. The last couple spars he had completed had not been his best performances so it was about time that he proved to himself that he was able to prevail.

Intro: 1/1
Attack: 0/5
Closing: 0/0

Ciceron talks
Ciceron thinks
Kiara speaks

••WORDS: 552 •• TAGS: @[Dröm] •• NOTES: Sorry for the delay <3 If your alright with it I will make use of Kiara as well.••

Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: ciceron_by_foxyfirewings-d7npcjn.png][Image: untitled_2_by_moonstone_designs-d9fwqyy.png]
Pixel Base- BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**
Permission to attack, use magic and injure with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
good time to shine || Ciceron - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 08:49 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Ciceron - 08-19-2014, 05:27 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Ciceron - 09-26-2014, 07:34 PM
RE: good time to shine || Ciceron - by Official - 10-29-2014, 09:12 PM