Arya Posts: 50
Hidden Account
Filly :: Unicorn :: 16 hh :: 2
Minx

One day we may see
A Woman king, sword in hand
Swing at some evil and bleed.

</style>

Another came and drew Arya’s attention from her wild game of chase. Her mouth dropped into a wide gape at the sight of the stranger. The child stopped in her tracks and simply stared at the mare as she passed and the magnificent bird that flew with her. This creature was unlike anything she had seen within her icy home. In fact the mare resembled the ice that filled the Frozen Arch. With one glance over at her white hound she pranced over to the mare hoping to get a better look. As she moved she was oblivious to the terror racing through the stranger.

Caution with strangers perhaps needed to be a bit more drilled into the child’s mind. No one could possibly harm her in this brilliant world that was so new and filled with adventures and stories. Surely this strange sparkly creature had a story to tell how she was born. Maybe this kind of creature was normal and Arya was simply oblivious to the marvelous beings that roamed about the land. How anyone could simply be content in a single place she couldn’t tell. There were too many sights to see.
“Hi!” Arya called out loudly a wide grin written across her face. Odette toddled along a few feet behind her with both ears pricked forward. “I’m Arya! Who’re you? Do you live here? Why are you see through? Do you like the color green? Cause I only like it if it’s green like the grass. My favorite color is blue. What’s your favorite color?” On and on the child went spilling out questions loudly from her mouth. She was a curious thing and she simply wanted to know everything there was to know about this strange creature that seemed to be made of ice. Surely this was a sight to behold!

@[Ayelet]
TALK TALK TALK

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com | Table by Time

• tag in opening posts only 
• violence/magic is permitted. maiming/death is not without prior permission

Messages In This Thread
A Big, Bright, Beautiful World - by Arya - 08-02-2014, 02:26 PM
RE: A Big, Bright, Beautiful World - by Ayelet - 08-05-2014, 03:39 PM
RE: A Big, Bright, Beautiful World - by Arya - 08-20-2014, 04:01 PM