the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver trinkets and golden leather

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

This entire experience was draining and wore on her patience, but she was still sweet and would stay until whatever Lace wanted was given. She sighed at him when he said yes. Was saying everything that had happened going to fix anything? Time would tell. "I was born, a wet scarlet, bundle of chestnut. Also, born a princess. My father was Siland, a hellion king, who once upon a time was considered brilliant. My dam was Ryouya." She spoke her mothers name softly, and said it in more of a simplistic, Helovian, way. "I was a middle child, with older siblings and younger, too. We were all princesses and princes, so I thought I would never have to rule. I went to school, met friends and was generally well-liked. I had become rather fond of my friend, Mezmoronna. She had a bad reputation, so my father murdered her when I refused to follow his order to stop being friends with her. This is why I scare easily, afraid someone will be hurt if I don't spook. Othertimes, I'm rather brave. I was brave when my brother, Duke, or soon-to-be king was acting horridly, giving my royal family a bad name among the citizens. When Duke was to be crowned king, my brother-sister, Connor, was born and murdered for not having a specific gender." She didn't move into the depth of the story, details left out, but still understandable. "The ex-kind and my father, left the land and is assumed dead He had gotten my mom pregnant before vanishing. She was carrying a foal, and that enraged Arama, a middle si ling of our family. So, Arama murdered my mom and the foal inside of her, that was to be a spitting image of Siland. The unborn foal was nicknamed Wink. Arama was put in jail, but upon escaping so many times, they put her in a desert, where they thought she would die, but Arama the DesertRoase flourished, cultivating an empire. My brother stepped down from his position as king when he was ten and I was four. Since there were no more siblings ahead of me, I was to be lead. I didn't want to captain a sinking ship, so I left. Plain and simple." It was plain and it was simple. "I came here and got recruited by Elsa, and now I'm on the road to becoming a storyteller. I haven't really met anyone I hate, but you're definitely the closest to hating." She said the last part sourly as she glanced at the wall separating her from freedom.

With a blank expression on her face, she asks, "There. Can I go now?" She asked, her tone neutral as she turned to the blocked exit, expecting him to open it and free her. The boy who had been a sort of peasant in her mind, was keeping the princess locked. Boy, would Drom tell Elsa all about her hostage story!

"words."

credits
[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee