the Rift

[PRIVATE] Silver trinkets and golden leather

Dröm Posts: 114
Hidden Account atk: 7 | def: 10.5 | dam: 3
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3hh :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee

Dröm
You don't need a silver fork to eat good food.

"Suitable dwelling for one of your beauty," The thunder grows louder, and the flaxen girl must listen well if she expects to hear anything. What does hear, makes her smile beam wider. She blushes slightly (if a horse can even blush), but the redness of her cheeks is hard to see while her coat is dark with water. She enjoys compliments and perhaps this compliment is... sweeter, as it comes from a handsome stallion. It does not matter if he had been cynically sarcastic, for the string of words uttered makes her feel happy. The tone of his words do not matter, the words do. "Thank you for your kind words, but I am no more beautiful than the next mare," She pauses for a moment, a glint of seduction sparking in her eyes for a moment before dissappearing back into happiness as she continues, "Well, Mr. Silverthorn," Mr. Silverthorn-- She thought is was cute. "Perhaps you could see my home once more. I would not mind showing you around. Shall we call it a date?" Perhaps she does not mean date, date. Of course, there is always the chance that she wants to go on a date with Mr. Silverthorn.

She finds herself yearning to learn more about him, but he has not divulged much information about himself. He has told her their names and that is all, but those could easily be false. It would too easy for Mr. Silverthorn to say he is one name, but he is really another. Dröm could easily tell him her name is Daisy or something dainty like that, and why wouldn't he believe her? He would have no reason not too. Has she fallen for a lie? The stallion becomes slightly cocky, but it does not faze golden girl. She is too used to that. It would take much more to offend her. "I heal quickly." Her curiosity is piqued once he says that. There is a pause of silence before she speaks. The thunder and lightning rattling the ground, making everything quiver. The Earth itself seems to dislike this violent beating the sky is giving. "More than the average horse?" Her questions have gotten her into trouble before, but she does not worry about that today. It seems like this stallion has patience for her, but that could easily change in a moment, after-all, she may not be close enough to him for him to tell her such things.

"I do rather enjoy the rain at times, but perhaps too much can be a bad thing." A moment of wisdom, perhaps? "The Throat..." The name rolls off her tongue in a feminine way. Her tones soft, yet thick-- like melted caramel: sweetly addictive. "The name sounds vulgar, but I am intrigued. I've never traveled to the Throat." She was rather new. She has not been able to travel far from her home, except when she went to the Threshold. This is the very first time she's actually gone exploring. Except, perhaps, when she had gotten lost and hiked a mountain just to find a large empty field. There, she had tried to warm a cold stallion. There had also been a glass mare, but that part was too confusing so she has chosen to forget about the eerie glass horse.

"blah blah blah."
ooc: :x it's kind of everywhere, so sorry! <3

[Image: 53d6f2ea9010d]
pixel by baylee

Messages In This Thread
Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Dröm - 08-03-2014, 05:49 PM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 10:33 AM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Dröm - 08-04-2014, 12:27 PM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Dröm - 08-10-2014, 01:42 PM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Dröm - 08-10-2014, 02:40 PM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Lace - 08-04-2014, 01:03 PM
RE: Silver trinkets and golden leather - by Dröm - 08-04-2014, 02:08 PM