[PRIVATE] Sore Losers {Bellona}

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
Beauty may be skin deep
But cruelty runs clear to the bone.

The broad-shouldered stallion doesn't know how lucky he is. For as hard as he may try, his dirty mind and sensual content will never have their desired effect on the irresistible bird. She is equal parts primitive and intelligent; trained in the arts of war and shamanism, but lacking in the "Manners & Romance" department. If the look of confusion -- and outrage-- isn't a big enough hint for him, then surely her next words will help drive the message home.

"No, I don't know what you mean." She furrows her brow at the quaking brute, almost regretting her decision to befriend him. "Stop laughing, before I make you." So much for being friends. Already, in their camaraderie which has lasted all of thirty seconds, the bird has already managed to threaten him. The maiden rolls her eyes at her own foolishness. A blue dusted nose brushes against a haggard mane when the bird nips at him. This is as playful as her actions go, however, and she is unwilling to make up for her harsh words with anything else. Oh, but one more thing.

"And my name is still Bellona." Perhaps one day I will let you call me Bell. She does not say this last part aloud for fear of ruining the delicate bond between them. Nicknames, at least for the tribeswoman, are not to be used lightly -- they are more a means of showing affection than anything else, and she is not comfortable enough to have one yet. Not that he knows her language or customs anyway, or else he would have puffed out his chest at her compliment. Xolopitli. Does he not know that he is playing with fire?

"If you think that you are so much better than me, then how about we race? Just you and I." The spark of a challenge -- and perhaps a bit of something else? -- ignites in her eyes, and she presses her face into his neck again. She had intended to grasp his hair with her teeth and tow him with her, but now, at this close of a proximity, his scent has finally dawned on her. It isn't the most alluring of aromas -- the beauty has, in fact, caught a whiff of a large assortment of stallions in her time -- but it isn't unpleasant, either. She has never cared much for vanity, or even the attraction of others, but every maiden has her needs. It just so happens that Bellona's needs are most easily met by bloodshed.

"Talk talk talk."

{Xolopitli -- "Fool."}

@[Gull]

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!

Messages In This Thread
Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-04-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-07-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-09-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-11-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-16-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-14-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-15-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-24-2014, 09:30 PM