the Rift

[PRIVATE] Sore Losers {Bellona}

Gull Posts: 120
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 9 (Tallsun) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Splat :: Royal Zephyr :: Phoenix Shady
Gull
Much to your disappointment, Bellona’s thrashing finally pays off. She (along with most of the tree’s blossoms) come tumbling to earth, though the blossoms make a much more graceful descent than she does. As you’re shaking the flowers out of your mane, a heavy thud sounds dully at your hooves. You peer down at her still form, wondering in faint alarm if she managed to break something, but when she stirs, you can’t help but smirk at her in renewed amusement. She doesn’t see the humor in the situation (that much becomes apparent as soon as she’s able to speak), however, you think that her bloody lip only adds to the image of a deranged bird as she hisses at you. You don’t feel sorry for her—you’ve seen much worse—and besides, if she’s well enough for name-calling, she can’t be hurt that badly.

“Well that wasn’t your most graceful landing,” you remark mildly, stepping back on the pretext of giving her room to rise. Really though, you’d rather get out of striking distance after that comment—while she’s still on the ground, you’re in range of her teeth, and you’d rather she’d not take a chunk out of your leg. “What took you so long?” she tries to snap, but the beginning is labored. “Threats not good enough for you, are they?” she finishes with a tight smile. You return the favor, smiling sweetly back at her. “Sorry Bell—I was all the way over at the pillars, see. I figured I’d pass you on my way back, but I didn’t expect that you’d stop to climb a tree on the way.”

The rainbow mare finally rises with a jerk, and you wonder vaguely if she might just lose patience and attack you, but to your surprise (and delight), it’s only banter that she throws your way. “You could say that you won the race, but you could also claim a victory for ‘Least-Desired-by-Trees,’” she observes, and you chuckle, taking a step closer. “What are you saying, Bell?” you wink, eyeing her cheekily. “That you’re the most desirable?”

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I’m kind of all over the place with Gull right now!

@[Bellona]

trouble just grew wings
code by Sevin || Image Credit
Please do not tag Gull except for in opening posts or spars!

Messages In This Thread
Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-04-2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-07-2014, 01:46 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-09-2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-11-2014, 06:03 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-16-2014, 05:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 09-04-2014, 07:05 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-10-2014, 12:35 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-11-2014, 10:07 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Gull - 08-14-2014, 04:36 AM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-15-2014, 07:25 PM
RE: Sore Losers {Bellona} - by Bellona - 08-24-2014, 09:30 PM