the Rift

[OPEN] Now Tell Me What's Next?[Ghost]

Serene Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Serene
"If I've destroyed everyone else, then at least I have the stars"

Serene eyelids snapped open as she awakened from her slumber, The black mare instantly jumped up on her feet snapping her legs out from underneath her. Her red eyes swept the forest as they always did when she woke up, a sense of security was always non-existent so she always woke up as if a threat was surrounding her. As she shook her head and body, fulling waking up Serene remembered that today she was going to explore the grounds of the new herd she had joined, perhaps meet some members and then seek out the black mare Ghost. Serene positioned herself north, following the moss that she knew only grew on the north side of their large trunks, she had hoped their was perhaps a plain or meadow that she could sought out some members and ask where they might guess Ghost was and lead her towards the black pegasus with the red-tipped wings. If no one had known, then her chances of finding the mare would be better off if she was in flat ground that no trees or hills inhabited, because the might lead Ghost to her easier then any other terrain.

Her hopes where filled when a green meadow filled her eyes, Serene took a few steps forward letting her black hide fully come out of the wooded area, hoping to attract the attention of some of the Hidden Falls equines, if any where present here. A sharp whinny escaped her lips, letting her appearance be known if none had noticed her, it was loud hello beckoning for someone to greet her.

@[Ghost]

OCC: Sorry this is definitely not my best, been rather stressed but really wanted to get another thread started here.

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
I know my heart is missing her peace
but it still beats

The flight back down from Sky Island was a simple and pleasant one, in fact, it would be better described as magnificent and awe worthy. Ghost doubted there were many other views like it on this earth. The wind teased through her feathers that gradually took her back to the slab of rock that didn't float so precariously through the air. As imposing and grandiose as it was, the banshee still had to see to her duties in the increasingly more boring world below. At first, the young spy had thought the island ostentatious and silly, a whimsical trick of the Gods only meant to harbour mischief and ill will. However, the more the blotted mare had lingered, the more it had grown on her. Perhaps floating islands was the future.

Maybe that was too far.

Cloven hooves touched down in the Hidden Falls with the familiar sound of crashing water filling her dark ears. A comforting sound. The sound of home.

The day dragged its feet and Ghost rather lazily travelled to the spot where she and Seele had once met. Remembering her words fondly, the missions that stood before her and her apprehension at being able to complete them. The dirtier the work, the more comfortable the Sleuth became, however meeting others... Was like throwing a bull in a china shop to Ghost. Her confident facade was driven by insecurity, an insecurity passed on from mother to foal, nurtured and now hated. If she was going to get any better than this then she might as well make a start.

Without much haste, she made her way through the woodland and out into the meadow, a large area where many horses may come to graze. To her surprise, however, there was already a mare there with seemingly the same idea. Her high pitch call bouncing off the hills of the falls and Ghost stared at her physical body with an ironic smile. They even looked similar.

"Is all well?" Her cool voice asked the blood maned girl.

@[Serene]
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte