the Rift

[PRIVATE] Shit Happens [Aurelia]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
I spy with my little eye, a fat, black, mare. She's pregnant, I know this. That's what I looked like when I had gotten pregnant. If she were fat, the weight would be more evenly spread out. I chuckle softly as I stroll up next to her. "Who the dad?" I smirk, but I am indeed curious. Destry and I can't have babies, so I've been secretly looking for a stallion that Destry might approve of. I thought momentarily of the dappled stallion but he would never agree to mounting me. I could, technically, go and get a random stallion, but I am not sure Destry would agree to that.

These lands bring up many memories. I am not sure why I have ventured up here. This is about where I was attacked by the unicorn. He tried to rip my wings off. He called me a temptress, a liar. The memories hurt even recalling, yet I find myself thinking about the situation over and over and over again. I sigh softly, hiding the memory in the back of my mind. The memory that changed my life forever.

"Being a mom isn't horrible. I did it when I was two." I fail to mention the part about me sucking at it. Faeanne and Ryuu, my kids, are lost. They are gone with the wind, a distant memory. I'm sure if I saw them I wouldn't even be able to remember them. Are they still normal, or have they become insane like me? The father of Faeanne is a petulant asshole, who watched me get knocked out by Eris. I mean, in all honesty, he was the one I liked, but now I have a severe distaste for him. His drunk ass ways. Who does he think he is?

I enter the cave, my hooves echoing once I am inside. I turn and look out into the open. The wing beckoning my name. My soul yearning to fly. But I can't, for large spiders have hurt my wings with their carnivorous ways.

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-11-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-11-2014, 11:36 PM