Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia</style>

I wont sooth your pain...

I wont ease your strain...

I seek you out, flay you alive.

One more word and you wont survive.

Who the fuck is this? She chuckles as she strolls up to me, and asks me that question. "Who's the dad?" I eye her, she smirks. She is pretty, and very unique. I have never seen a coat like hers before. But what bothers me is that I was so obviously pregnant. This stranger knew just by looking at me. I stretch up, closing off my eyes of emotion. "I don't know his name. I just called him Liam."

I glance around, returning my gaze to the Pegasus mare. "Who are you?" I question softly. "I'm Sialia." I state, not wanting to have to be asked. I wanted straight to the point.

"Being a mom isn't horrible. I did it when I was two." I snort a little. Two? But a child! She didn't seem to be to old, maybe four. But where were her children now? Where they already grown and away? "If the child is anything like me it might actually be horrible." I say. I'm not sure if I am totally thrilled about having a child. If anything I am a little peeved. Not at anyone but myself, of course, because it is my fault. I made the choice to let him mount me. I could have said no. But I had silently said yes. With my eyes I had told him to do it. And he complied.

@[Aurelia]

OOC: Sialia's just all "WELL HELLOOOOO." xD

Walk Here "Talk Here"

Doug1021 @ flickr
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 03:40 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 07:22 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 08:24 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Aurelia - 08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
RE: Shit Happens [Aurelia] - by Sialia - 08-04-2014, 09:55 PM