the Rift

[OPEN] making my way downtown [Bellona]

Fraub Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Space becomes tight as the pale arabian squeezes through the dense firs. His locks sticking to branches and his pearly white hide nicked from thorns. Bugs dance on his nose and he waves his head to and fro in disgust. His steps are high to avoid more dirt than he can handle. With hopes of a pool nearby he detours down a narrow path only to be met by a tall cemented post. 'What the hell is this...?' he brushes his nose against the weird texture flaring his nostrils. Confusion and curiosity bubbles his mind and he peers around a wall of shrubbery. Fraub winces at the mess of twinkling lights and looks away. A tall circular structure draped with flowing cloth at one entrance and a stained glass piece for a roof that reflects the sun's rays into a rainbow of illuminated lights. His ears fly forward and his mouth purses into a prideful grin. Nobody was around and he could certainly preen himself here while pretending he was under some sort of royal treatment.

Fraub steps carefully up and into the shady structure and gazes curiously at his quiet, safe, resting fortress. The glass roof shines down on his pale coat and reflects pretty colors on his blank canvas. Perhaps he could just live here? He lays down in the center of the dome and his long tangled mane sits beside him and he begins to sift threw it with his horn. It is long enough so he can reach at least half of it plus he has his ways of getting to the rest. Thorns, twigs and leaves fall from his locks and onto the paved rock beside him. Knots slowly become loose and his work finally begins to pay off. Fraub sighs tiredly and stares at his work contently.

tag; @[Bellona]
words; 305
ooc; The thread where Bellona cuts a little bit of Fraubs hair. hehe. Sorry for the wait on this.

There is something ugly about a pretty boy who
knows he's pretty and assumes everyone else knows it too

tabini!

Bellona Posts: 111
Hidden Account
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0hh :: 7 years old Buff: NOVICE
Mictla :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow Nyte
Bellona
Beauty may be skin deep
But cruelty runs clear to the bone.

It is with the attitude of a spoiled little girl that the peahen disrupts the vain man's peace. Blasting through the delicate curtains in a storm of feathers and hair, the mare does not stop until she has met the building's far wall. Her nose brushes against its weathered surface as she turns to face the unicorn, her rump following suit -- this is a cramped place. Orange eyes narrow as they glare at him through thick green tendrils, but the bird is too stubborn to toss them away.

The acid in her belly is boiling like a tea kettle, and her anger with the snide Indian woman is its source of heat. As proud as she is, the warrior does not realize that she reacted just as poorly to the paint as she did her. If she isn't a God-worshipper than I don't know who is. According to Bellona, it had been the influence of the God (which she so royally pissed off with previously mentioned attitude) that had prevented her from launching at the insolent wench. Even now the warrior still yearned to teach that presumptuous hag a thing or two with her hooves.

But the preening dove lying before the riled vixen is not the one who had angered her. As much as his vanity disgusts her, she will not succumb to the desires of her flesh; it is not his blood that she will spill today. Instead of digging into his pristine coat with her teeth, she stabs at him with her tongue.

"Who the hell are you?" And what the hell are you doing? A contemptuous snort expels itself from her gleaming form. He is brushing his hair. With is horn.

Such a waste. If I had ever been presented with such a weapon, I would not use it for such a petty thing as grooming. It would look better with the blood of another on it, and not my own hair. The maiden tosses her head at the mentioning of her colorful locks, but she is instantly annoyed at doing so. Although many women fawn over beauty, the peahen is not enslaved to this stereotype. If anything the warrior wishes to be rid of her hair, but she lacks the tools to remove it. A fire burns inside her orbs as a cruel thought pierces her mind.

"Have you ever wanted to sheer your hair, boy?"

"Talk talk talk."

{So late, so bad, I'm sorry! D: @[Fraub] }

Thank you Vossity <3
Please tag me each post!
Permission granted for physical harassment!