the Rift

[OPEN] fly like a bird through the night

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable
I look inside myself and see my heart is black

The stallion relaxed as he realized that the kid wasn't trying to take the mask from him. Tossing the head such that the long black mane settled on one side of the neck and fell like inky waters down a well-muscled shoulder, Morir gave the foals a roguish grin that slightly softened the ominous air around him. "It's so that real monsters won't know what I look like" he said mysteriously, leaning in a bit to make it seem like he was revealing some great secret. "You gotta be careful you know; if they know your face and your name they might come find you when you're asleep and do horrible things..." The large, finely carved head turned slowly towards the girl as though to stare at her through the darkness within the empty eye-sockets, his smile slowly dying away so that he looked entirely serious. "How do you think I lost my eyes..?"

It truly was a bloody shame that he couldn't see their faces. Scaring a bunch of kids probably wasn't the most grown up thing to do, but it was a damn fun way to pass the time. Shifting the weight between cloves the stag straightened back up with a slight shrug, took a breath of sweet, cool tundra air and blew out a thick cloud of smoke through the nostrils before changing the subject - at least a little.

"What are you kids doing out here anyway?" he asked, dark ears shifting atop the poll to listen for movements emitted by other horses, large horses; parents, guardians, older siblings even. "Don't tell me you've gone all this way on your own...?"

@[Adelric] Sorry for the wait

M O R i R
image credit

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
fly like a bird through the night - by Adelric - 08-06-2014, 11:02 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-10-2014, 09:32 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-12-2014, 04:36 PM
RE: fly like a bird through the night - by Morir - 08-27-2014, 01:12 PM