the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

She was crying, those soft, pained sounds of each sob tore at my compassion like a hot blade. Molding it to tenderness and mercy. Slowly my unmarred neck uncoiled, velvet muzzle reaching out, not yet daring to brush this fragile flower; for fear that the action would cause more harm than good. A breath of balmy air trailed between nostrils, gliding toward her warm, wet cheeks. Perhaps my presence would be enough to sooth this pain, perhaps not, “Shhh,” a throaty murmur, gentle and pleasant, “Ye is safe.”

I didn’t know why she shed silver tears, and right now it wasn’t the best time for personal questions on either end. ”Save thee strength,” the raw energy it took to simply make it this far was taking its toll; the fact that Adelis still had enough stamina to cry….was baffling.

Golden granules beneath her belly thickened as the milky colored mare bore her lifeless weight down. This position could be held for a while; my concentration was slowly being pulled toward harnessing enough magic to maintain. We surely wouldn’t be moving anymore (not like this at least) – I couldn’t hold said girl erect and still shuffle forward.

For now it would seem, our progress drifted to a standstill.

Hopefully, Fina would return with a healer close at heel. Who had done this, who had dared harm this little woman? My mind could only fathom the stories that lingered behind those sad eyes – tales of misery and heartache. I would give much to have her pain removed.

credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM