the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?

Kiara Posts: 171
Deceased atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 13.2hh :: 5 Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Keiran :: Black Panther :: Stormcall Emily
Kiara
quote quote quote

It had not taken the phoenix long to find the one she looked for, but unfortunately she was on the other side of the herdland. The cool OrangeMoon wind played with the cream locks of the strawberry roan girl. Her attention entirely on the half finished herb garden. The land had long been cleared, but the roan had not taken the time to plant. Now, she looked forlorn at the empty ground. Empty, just like her life was for the most part. Her firstborn dead, her second and third born children ever wandering away from her side. They were growing so quickly now. How long had it been since she had seen her son and daughter?

Nearby, was a sleek black panther. It was his keen eye sight spotting the zephyr before his bonded did. It was Keiran who alerted Kiara to something happening. Midas bonded. Must be looking for us. We should follow. The roan snapped out of her daydreaming. Run ahead Keiran, so i'll know what to expect. The phoenix lead them back, the bonded pair racing across the herdlands to reach their target. Keiran easily out paced Kiara, which was a good thing. His keen eyes looked over the painted stag and buckskin mare. Mare hurt, or sick... Looks weak. We help. Kiara pressed herself forward, racing in close only drawing up as she got within speaking distance. "Czar, what has happened? Are you alright?" Her eyes wild with concern for both the leader and the one he was near. She turned her gaze to the mare for a moment speaking a bit calmer. "Don't move until I say. Healing can be a very tricky business."

Without another word, Kiara focused on the magic that lay within her. At the very least, she could heal what she could see. If there was anything more, that was out of her hooves. Out of no where, water slipped over the buckskin's frame. The waters could be cool to the touch, hopefully easing any pain the mare might feel. At the same time vines moved from the earth, running gently across the mare as well. Within the vines, Kiara pushed some of her own strength and energy. Sure, it took from the red roan... But she was in better condition than the younger buckskin. At last it was all done. Kiara staggered back a step or two as the vines and water dissipated. "How do you feel now?"

"Sed interdum rutrum urna, sed pellentesque sapien tempor in."

x - x

The Heart is Wiser than the Mind

Please Tag Kiara in All Posts
Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kiara at any time for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-29-2014, 04:48 PM