the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

Fina was quick, true to her avian nature. That sleek flaming body came soaring back toward our position – her voice harrowing a savior was close at hand. Honeyed gaze rose, hopeful when pools caught sight of the flaming child, “Help comes,” I whispered, knowing that the little lass was lacking the strength for much else aside from hearing. Perhaps this would give her hope. Kiara’s companion broke through the undergrowth, I glanced toward male cat – his presence announcing who was coming in tow. Kiara emerged moments later; concern washing across her gaze and the words that came flowing forth.

I grinned tightly, “Yar, I’m fine,” troubled gaze turned toward Adelis, “this one needs attention.” Unnecessary to say obviously, Kiara went right to work without so much as another word to either of us. The earth magic said medic used was intriguing and I found my gaze irresistibly drawn during the whole experience. Once mending was complete, our creamy company stirred, rising to hold her stance without aid. Granules slowly withdrew, giving her freedom as they sank back into the earth.

That tender voice rose, noticeably stronger though still rather fragile. I smiled, gently and nodded thankfully toward the roan lady, “Thank ye, though, energy will fade sooner rather than later,” tone was soft, yet also knowing, “will ye help me get her over the cliffs and into the Falls?” question was pushed toward the healer; gaze ran down the length of her body and lingering on features for signs of weariness drawn from having expended magical energy into another vessel.

Adelis needed real nourishment and rest.
credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM