the Rift

[OPEN] Will You Wait For Me?
Ascended Helovian

Midas the Gallant Posts: 1,164
Deceased
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 14.3 hh :: Immortal :: Soul is 7 (FF) Buff: HUNTER
Fina :: Common Zephyr :: Phoenix & Wakiya & Neve :: Common Zephyr :: Arctic Angel

The softly colored lass had grown trusting, more pallid toward our intentions. I returned that gentle smile and nodded toward Kiara, appreciative of her continuation in being helpful. That newfound energy should be enough to aid in our climb. I shifted round, turning toward their rear and settling myself to pace behind. We wouldn’t be able to stand side by side when mounting the cliffs – yon path was narrow and slippery.“Walk on ye two, I’ll use magic to aid thee.”

There was tug in my soul, a warning, and the first obvious signs of strain from having used so much magically energy extended overtime. I sighed and called it forward with a throaty grunt, urging the sand to rise for me one last time. Said granules obediently rose to press along the bare side of her barrel, offering support and a throbbing warmth that mimicked my own heartbeat.

Those stones loomed overhead, our pace was slow but efficient.

Sometime later we crested the cave and emerged onto a cliff overlooking the valley below. Breath rose in a sigh again, this time more out of relief. We’d finally made it. Once at the bottom I turned to the newcomer and my medic, “Seek sustenance to restore thee. Should ye have a need for anything only call out, I’ll hear ye and come.” I would have personally like to tend to the girl myself, but there were other matters which needed my attention. “Kiara,” I added, turning honeyed eyes to her, “Will ye care for her awhile longer?”

credits
[Image: 5388c9b80fe59]

Messages In This Thread
Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-07-2014, 01:52 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-11-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 08-13-2014, 11:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 08-21-2014, 10:48 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:24 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-04-2014, 07:25 AM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Adelis - 09-05-2014, 02:43 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Midas - 09-06-2014, 11:18 PM
RE: Will You Wait For Me? - by Kiara - 09-09-2014, 12:04 PM