the Rift

Time for change. (basin, others?)

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren
Watching the unicorn and griffin, my eyes seem to miss nothing - including the brief exchange between the two. I will never have a companion like the equines do here, and that causes me no grief. I have no need for a small creature following me around, pestering me all the time. Besides, I may find myself hungry and accidentally eat it. The relationship between horse and companion is very unique, and I see some sort of communication pass between them. Some sort. The griffin seems to notice the amusement, and understand it better than the unicorn. Perhaps it is because we share some feline qualities that it may understand me better than the hooved sort. She understands my amusement at the suggestion of friends, and her piercing blue eyes meet mine. I stare back, wondering if my appreciation for her intermediary role shows.

Pleasure fills me when Illynx agrees that Zima will have a home in the Aurora Basin, just as I will. The queen seems even more happy to hear about Zima than she is to see me. That's all very well. I do not mind that so much - Zima is my friend, not my competition, and we work together quite well. If the unicorn queen desires a wolf, she shall have a wolf. I let my eyes close a little with satisfaction, then open them again. I am happy with this situation, but I do not trust the unicorn or the griffin. Though perhaps I trust the griffin a little more than the unicorn. That being said, the smile on her velvet lips seems genuine enough, and it pleases me that the queen of my new home is so easily pleased.

I stand and my size is revealed. I'm big enough, but I am not full grown yet and still have much of the soft baby fur that shows my youth. I stretch my forelegs, my back legs, and look up at the strange bay and golden mare.

"Very well, lead on."
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Saffron - 08-07-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 10:19 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-07-2014, 11:25 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Illynx - 08-08-2014, 09:19 AM
RE: Time for change. (basin, others?) - by Saffron - 08-08-2014, 11:48 AM