the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Everything was spinning out of control, and her world was turning black. Spots covered her eyes, and Kiara was not in any mind either. Seele was calm, but Oxy and her weren’t on the best of terms. It was then you hear the scream, the ever-familiar voice. It was one thing to hear her sister’s screams, her mothers, and her fathers, even the guards. This voice was another world entirely. This voice had begun to kill her, inside and out. Her ears lay flat against her skull, and her eyes slammed shut. There was nothing she could do. She had fucked up once, and it seemed that no matter what she did, all she could do was cause pain. She heard the movement, the kick of dirt, and the thuds that followed.

There, Elsa. Are you happy now? Are you happy you’ve caused nothing but pain and anguish to the one being that might actually have an inkling of care for you? Are you happy now that you’ve completely and utterly screwed over someone you actually have feelings for? Are you happy?. Eyes still closed, she could feel the welling and pressure behind her eyes. The tears threatened to come forth, stinging the wound that now tainted her left side. She could feel the knot in her throat, which kept her from screaming out and begging him to come back. Her eyes finally opened, to full with salty tears to stay shut. They ran down her face, a river of all the things she wanted to keep hidden. The mask had been shattered, and she couldn’t stay here. It wasn’t safe for anyone in this situation. So she did the only thing she could do, she blindly followed.

It was like that day, back in the plague, repeated over again. The day they had sparred, and the first time she had hurt Oxy. As she ran, she flung her head back and forth. Branches tore at her face, leaving small lacerations around her cheeks and eyes. The pain didn’t matter though; she just couldn’t let him get away. She had to hang onto the one shred of hope she had left.

He seemed to be moving at the speed of light. No matter how hard she pushed, he kept getting further and further out of reach. The wind bit at her eyes, and the tears just kept falling, like a rainstorm in spring. The clouds were endlessly filled with memories, and they were finally free, they weren’t going to stop until they were all out. Her mom was right; maybe they should’ve killed her at birth. Then she wouldn’t be such a burden. She attempts to call out to him, but her breath seemed to be stolen. She was heaving with the effort, but could feel nothing. The fire in her legs, and the ice in her lungs were numbed by the insurmountable pain in her heart.

He keeps getting further and further away. All that mattered was getting to him, No one else. History began to repeat itself, a cold trail following her footsteps, her tears turning to ice as they hit her skin. Her body was even covered in a light frost despite feeling as if she was burning alive.

Her legs were rhythmically pounding, only to find him slipping into the cave that months ago harbored incredible pain and emotions. "Oxy!" Her voice cracked like sand on the way out, knowing all to well that it was too quiet for him to hear. Still she moved, the heat of the heart melting away the frost, leaving her looking as if she had just jumped into a pond. As her hooves hit the familiar, stony, slope-y entrance, she paused, a sharp intake of breath filling the otherwise silent cavern. The faint sound of metal grating against stone suddenly faded. It was in that moment, she knew where he was going.

Her hooves slipped along the sloped entrance to the caves, catching awkwardly on the displaced rocks before finally finding her footing on the stone floor. The previously crowded caverns were abandoned, once bursting with life, was now empty. She couldn’t help but think it the horrid metaphor for life, you’re good when you’re needed, but without a purpose, practically useless. Much like her, really.

Blindly she felt about, pushing her body against the caves, feeling her way around, until a large, gaping opening blossomed before her. She stood, frozen for a moment, completely incapable of moving. Sand spread out for eternity, and the roof eaten by darkness.

A cautious step down, and the cool winds of the cavern caused her to shiver. Why are you shivering Elsa? The cold never bothered you. But she knew he was here. He had to be, right? As she stepped onto the sand, it clung to her wet, cold body. She moved a few more steps inwards, towards the heart. It was her fault. He shouldn’t have to be in pain. He should be able to not worry. It was all her. "I-I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Her voice was defeated, but she meant it. Her world was crashing down around her, but she couldn't let him take her fall. She was an Eve that was desperately trying to save Adam. "Oxy..." She paused for a moment. "I can't let you get hurt. I'm sorry." She knew he could hear, she could tell he was here. If he didn't want to talk, then he would just have to listen.

"Talking"
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM