the Rift

[PRIVATE] the way you made me suffer [Elsa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
The words… they slip as soft as satin from his lips. All she can do is wilt then. She fell into his words, and his promises with such fervor that if she would ever hit the ground; she would shatter into a million pieces of nothing. The tears that had thus far been avoided started falling slowly from eye and wound. But she wasn’t quaking, and she wasn’t shaking. In fact, she felt like she was on fire. If she could change 50 shades of red and gold she would’ve. She was burning up on the inside, and for the first time, it was for the right reasons.

The only thing that keeps her from floating away was his touch. The trail he leaves along her neck seems to be spontaneously combusting compared to the rest of her. Yet, in reality they were still in this dark, cold cave of secrets. The tears eventually begin to fade, as she moves her muzzle back to his shoulder, gently caressing the space there. It was something she had found comfort in, and no doubt would become her own drug.

But still out to seek her, were the memories of her own doing. It seemed so long ago, yet so close in time, that he was weeping tears for another. She wanted to ask, but she knew how much it would hurt him. Would she ever be able to ask though? Would this woman that caused him so much pain return? And what if she did? Even in a moment so perfectly sculpted, a Satan lurked not far away. She hoped, at least, that he was contented and happy. She was used to the questions, and the ceaseless degradation of her self.

She snorted softly, eventually pulling away to look at him. A lot had happened, but yet, they still couldn’t look at each other. She reached out softly, trying to put her muzzle against his own, so he would have to look- she would have to look. Elsa has to look at someone she has so desperately fallen for (in love, almost, though she’s afraid of saying the words) and he has to look at a girl, whom he has no promised his life away to, in a sense. He had promised, and for some reason to her it seemed like he was bound now, though words were a fragile bond.

She’s trying to calm her breath now to speak. To tell him the truth, she needed to tell him, to ask him before he left. She had to know some things, especially of the girl. She was trying to be tender, trying to prove the last thing she wanted to do was hurt him. But, she had to know.

All these questions that bounced around in her own head made her wonder what was in his. Did he wonder of her past, did he think she was the convicted killer she was, did he know that her parents never wanted her, did he know since birth she has been slated to die?

But finally her words slip from her mouth, shaky, and quiet. Never before had she been so afraid. In fact, he had replaced every fear that had ever before haunted her. He was her new fear, and desire. "I'm not perfect, Oxy." Honestly, saying his name came out in a strangled fit of desire and fear. It burned her throat as it came out, leaving behind a sweet taste. She closes her eye for a moment. "I just... I need to know if..." Her voice trails off, thinking of the other one- The past. She stutters looking for words before failing. "Just promise me if she comes back you'll let me down easy." There. If he still had feelings, and she did return, then this was his permission. The last thing she wanted to do was chain him. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I just. I needed to say it. I just, since then, I'd been thinking. Thinking that only something that real can cause that much hurt, and I don't want your past to come find you and kill you like mine did." Her own mother had possessed their own leader to tell her she was practically alone. She was never supposed to be there. How cruel is that? And she wasn't about to let him succumb to a past that was more than able to return, it seemed. There she was done. She breathed inward quietly, closing her eyes and hoping he hadn't moved in rage, hoping he hadn't gotten a sudden change of mind.

She just wanted to be loved, whether or not it was temporary, she did not care. She just wanted him to move on, unscathed, and for her to be gifted with something she would otherwise never get the gift of receiving. She was just trying to protect herself, she had a knack of ending most good things.

"Talking"

[ooc :: so uhh, she wanted to talk because yah she's all yah. D; so if oxy blows up at her for saying that she'll be sad but understand she just needed to say it. ;-; and this thread is <3 either way, she's done talking basically after this unless Oxy asks her questions. :3]
@[Oxy] || just tagged cause its been awhile.
Elsa
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-07-2014, 05:46 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-07-2014, 06:49 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 07:59 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-08-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-08-2014, 10:09 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 02:21 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-10-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-22-2014, 12:57 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Oxy - 08-25-2014, 08:05 PM
RE: the way you made me suffer [Elsa] - by Elsa - 08-26-2014, 01:42 PM