the Rift

crows | ktulu

Jackal2 the King of Thieves Posts: 71
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 15.3 ½ :: 3 years
zz
[woo, change of tense]

He smiled. And shrugged. "I was just exploring, I guess." Dei chattered in response, probably along the lines of [i]I was sleeping before you scared the scales off my back/i]. The dun rumbled jovially at his silly bronze companion whose stance was similar to one of an angry chipmunk. He glanced back at the black dun, watching the first stars sparkling in her deep red eyes, like blood, like life. A smile threatened to twitch on his face. Soon, though, pale eyes turned flicked as well, through the gaps in the trees, moonlight reflecting in them like pools of mercury.

Idly, he wondered if wishes on first stars did come true, like the nursery rhymes he had learned as a child. A firefly landed on his broad red nose, soft green light tracing the contours of his face, of his soft nostrils.

She said something and his attention returned on her. The glowing insect was startled by the sudden movement of his head and promptly danced away to do whatever it is fireflies do. He admired her faith in these new gods, but he could not find any molecule of his body that could trust them. What good had magic ever done to him? His face twitched with unease.

But topic changed suddenly before any arguments could be made. "Good. Wandering. And you? Have you found a home?" His ears perked with interest. The idea of a steady environment appealed to the colt - and his now-slumbering dragon.

Messages In This Thread
crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-06-2012, 06:32 AM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-06-2012, 05:09 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-07-2012, 07:28 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-17-2012, 10:09 AM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Jackal2 - 06-17-2012, 09:20 PM
RE: crows | ktulu - by Ktulu - 06-23-2012, 12:37 AM