the Rift

[OPEN] A thousand things with tiny wings

Rei Posts: 140
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14hh :: 5 years HP: 62.0 | Buff: NOVICE
Anka :: Oriental Short Clawed Otter :: None TierRen

"Drom!" Rei's trot became lively at the glimpse of the flaxen mare. With her tail swishing from side to side in time to her gait the spotted mare made her way to her friend. "I cannot seem to help but wander Helovia, I believe that I have spent more time wandering than what I have at home in the Throat." She laughed warmly and stretched her neck out in order to bump Drom's hindquarter in greeting. "I certainly cannot complain about running into you so often during my explorations! "

"Oh!" Brown eyes widened in wonder. "There are fairies. " She hoped that she wouldn't offend the magical beings with her words so the spotted pegasus murmured her words to her friend, "Whenever I was younger I was sure that I had a fairy friend. But as I told others about him they insisted that he was simply an imaginary friend." Regret quietened her voice further, "I guess after hearing it so many times I guess began to believe them. His name was Korinder." A bittersweet smile crossed her face at the memories brought forth by the sound of speaking his name once again.

"I am Rei," turning her full attention to the busy fairies she extended one of her forelegs and lowered her head into a deep bow, "I would love it if I could help also." Rei glanced at Drom looking to see her reaction. Did she mind that she had waltzed in upon such a special moment? The other mare had several of the little winged folk frolicked in her silky mane; their tinkling laughter was a musical sound.

"Their happiness is infectious!" A massive grin spread across her face as she watched their play. Drom was so likable. Rei believed that anyone from any species would be drawn in by the mare's charms. This moment was only proving that belief.
x - x
Magic usage is okay.
Just ask before doing any actions that may cause a great deal of damage first.
I am also okay with being tagged.

Messages In This Thread
A thousand things with tiny wings - by NPC - 08-08-2014, 10:31 AM
RE: A thousand things with tiny wings - by Dröm - 08-08-2014, 12:29 PM
RE: A thousand things with tiny wings - by NPC - 08-14-2014, 12:20 PM
RE: A thousand things with tiny wings - by Rei - 08-14-2014, 03:19 PM
RE: A thousand things with tiny wings - by NPC - 08-14-2014, 03:56 PM