the Rift

[OPEN] cat has got your tongue; [welcoming]

Saffron Posts: 61
Aurora Basin Soldier atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Other :: 46" :: 2 HP: 58.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Lauren

What is surprising to me is that another approaches, almost immediately after I finish introducing myself to Thranduil. I sit down, laying my haunches carefully upon the dusting of snow that covers the ground, preemptive of Frostfall. This time it is a mare, and she bows her head respectfully to me. Well at least these Basin-ers aren't stupid, and can show respect when they ought to. The dark colored unicorn with the deep azul eyes introduces herself as Sialia, and greets the others present as well. She has more of an innocence about her, or so it appears. Not nearly as innocent as the colt, but more so than the other two adults. Perhaps it is amazement at seeing a tiger in their land, or perhaps it is something more. I nod to her. "A pleasure." I notice, as I'm sure the others do too, that she's a little rounder than any rotund mare should be. This is not the roundness that comes from a summer gorging on sweet grasses. Surely, it is from pregnancy. Oh, so the dark one is expecting.... I lick my lips subconsciously, and after completing the action, wonder if anyone noticed. I know the rules.. but you can't expect me to not enjoy the fantasy of a sweet entreé with a free side.

I turn my gaze to the queen as she speaks. My softly rounded ears swivel back, a few degrees at a time, and realize that the direction of the conversation has no benefit to me. It's all about introductions and suspicions. Who's the father? The looks that are bouncing around, accusations silently flying through the air. Why am I present for this? Thranduil tries to bring the silent conversation into the open by leaving room for Sialia to name the sire. I wait for her to answer, or refuse to give a name. Either way... "Congratulations indeed." I rumble, and my eyes narrow in on her and her giant belly. Rules, rules, I know. She has nothing to fear from me - but does she know that?

SAFFRON
Image Credits
Thread Tracker
Plot Thread

*You may do anything you wish with Saffron excluding dismemberment and death.

Messages In This Thread
cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Illynx - 08-08-2014, 11:43 AM
RE: cat has got your tongue; [welcoming] - by Saffron - 08-18-2014, 12:17 PM