the Rift

[OPEN] Vibrantly Dull

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Teeth snap not upon delicious flesh and sinew, nor feathers and fur, only each other. Their vibrations ring around his cranium, creating a cacophony of failure which drives him further into the dark, into the madness. A slow, steady headache gathers behind his eyes, ringing and stirring and pulsing with the flow of his blood. It's singing for her, his pain.

Öde crouched where his paws had landed following his lunge. He'd slid somewhat on the smooth floor of the Rotuna, his coat dappled with the colorful light which streamed down. It clashed like a fashion nightmare against his otherwise sleek black and red theme.
Ears flicked, listening as Rei spoke, the gentleness of her tones undercutting the chaos of his pulse and his ache. For a moment he was still, muscles bunched beneath his fur, massive head looking over his shoulder at the stupidly brave girl which sought to talk him down like he were nothing more than a footstep away from a cliff. He was not the step waiting to happen, he was the fall.

Yet, Öde listened, all the while his eyes watching the rapidly vanishing form of Sheba as the forest swallowed her up.

I must have patience. Lunge again and she will fly off like a frightened dove. Stay and talk, make her think she is reaching me... then she will stay for dinner.

Öde smiled to the floor as he turned around meekly to face her. His tail hung limp between his thighs and the great crown he carried sunk low. "Help!" he called out, all the gravel and the growls gone from his voice, replaced instead with the normal coltish squeal he would have had were he uninfected. His eyes widened as he spoke, white rims flashing against the frame of darkness he bore - the light shining through, trying to crawl its way out. "Please," he begged, his mouth upon, though unmoving as he spoke, as though the sound came from within - as if the wolf had swallowed him up. "Help me, friend."

He took a wavering step forward, trying to resist his canine captor, trying to break free to call to her. He was desperation calling out to her bleeding heart.

EVERYTHING THAT KILLS- ME MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-19-2014, 11:59 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-20-2014, 01:36 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Sheba - 08-24-2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-20-2014, 02:15 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Blu - 08-24-2014, 03:15 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Random Event - 08-24-2014, 05:12 PM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Öde - 08-28-2014, 12:33 AM
RE: Vibrantly Dull - by Rei - 08-30-2014, 03:01 PM